[Q] [[Xperia Z1 vibration motor squeaking sound issue]]

Search This thread

Nicolas19

Feb 20, 2014
Today i Bought Xperia Z1 ,it recently started to make an annoying squeaking sound whenever I'm trying to type. How do I completely cut off the vibration? I don't like motor squeaking sound in the feedback or when I'm typing So I prefer it completely ٰTurn off
I am facing Xperia Z1 vibration motor squeaking sound issue on my Xperia Z1
p.s:is there any Solution for This Problem? (Update or repairing your firmware from PC Companion))

Last edited:

xXFlippyXx

May 17, 2012
Settings, input, xperia keyboard settings, sound and vibration

Gesendet von meinem C6903 mit Tapatalk

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Disable also Vibrate when Ringing and Vibrate on touch in Sound. Other than that you have to look in application which you installed, they are the main reason for that.

venomab

Apr 3, 2014
Today i Bought Xperia Z1 ,it recently started to make an annoying squeaking sound whenever I'm trying to type. How do I completely cut off the vibration? I don't like motor squeaking sound in the feedback or when I'm typing So I prefer it completely ٰTurn off
I am facing Xperia Z1 vibration motor squeaking sound issue on my Xperia Z1
p.s:is there any Solution for This Problem? (Update or repairing your firmware from PC Companion))

I had the same problem. Open diagnostics. Test your vibration a lot of times. If you hear squeak, contact your service. I sent my phone to repair.

Last edited:

Bumblecito

Oct 17, 2011
Same problem here. I've sent my phone to repair today. I'll get the answer tomorrow, I bought it last week and I'm having this issue.

ron76426

Nov 12, 2013
Even im having same problem..plus my phone's vibration stops automatically n starts again

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

arcsuser

Jul 25, 2012
Far Far Away
When i got my z1 i thought theres no way to turn the vibration off.. But i dug deep enough to fix this myself.. Just think every app that could have a vabration in it and turn it off thats what i did and then carefully set the vibration of the only app i want to vibrate.. Its sad that on the prvious xperias and other phones that if you turn off the main vibration switch every app that has a vibration even if its on it wont vibrate..

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app