[QUOTE=Ryland Johnson;50464117]I truly appreciate the reply. I don't really understand it though. What is "Odin 3.09" . My phone is not rooted, I don't root my phones. If I did that I would negate my two year warranty.
I would imagine your kind instructions apply to rooted mobiles?
Software is by far my strongest point, as you can see
Don't give up on me yet. I am a very willing learner.
You don,t need to root your device and don.t worry your device be safe for warranty
ODIN///Odin is developed by Samsung to help its android smartphone users to update its firmwares. It is an alternative to the Samsung Kies mini and is a very handy tool to update your phone. It is a free to use software that runs on the Windows operating system. Simply download ODIN and install is the best available option for flashing a custom ROM. Flashing is a term that is part of the ever-growing mobile lingo dictionary and it means updating or modifying your firmware; stored in the flash memory or the ROM of your smartphone.
The step by OP is too long and not necessarily.
Simple step to install Official Poland 4.4.2 KitKat ROM:
Download Official Poland Single file KitKat 4.4.2 ROM.
Download and install Odin3 v3.09
Extract once the downloaded KitKat ROM.
Open Odin and load the firmware at AP.
Tick Phone Bootloader Update.
Click start and wait until it finish.
1. Download the firmware here and extart/// http://rapidgator.net/file/32c9439c4...db1a1e4b432456
2. Unzip the zip file, and you will get two files with the extension .tar.md5 and a file with the extension .tar
3. Download Odin 3.09 and extart/// https://mega.co.nz/#!UdRRyCAT!H4FyVx...uykgP2pT4rh8Ek
4. Launch Odin.
5. Reboot your Galaxy Note 3 in download mode (Volume Down + Power + Home button).
6. Connect your Galaxy Note 3 via USB cable to your computer and wait for Odin to recognize it. A blue box should then appear (in the program).
7. Add:in odin click AP get your firmware
also look at the picture and you can get videos on youtube
Check out the video Senior Member dsm52 POSTED TO YOU