Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,642 Members 44,218 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My Z1 Region ?

Tip us?

Dehumaniser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sign [Q] My Z1 Region ?

Hello,
i received a new Xperia Z1 (C6902), and i need to know which country the firmware is built for.
SI 1276-8731.5
Tank you

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Why?
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

Dehumaniser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Why?
coz i wana install my region's rom if it's not

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehumaniser View Post
coz i wana install my region's rom if it's not
And what difference you will have from others like Global Unbranded?

Check what you get HERE.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

Dehumaniser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
that's the problem, i already looked up the number and could not find it !! (SI 1276-8731.5)
so i resorted to open a question thread.. hoping someone would know.
Thanx anyway

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
that's the problem, i already looked up the number and could not find it !! (SI 1276-8731.5)
so i resorted to open a question thread.. hoping someone would know.
Thanx anyway
I don't know if you understand, the only thing different from your region can be the main language, all is the same, flash Genetic Unbranded and then select the Language which you use. Done.

evilc1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
I don't know if you understand, the only thing different from your region can be the main language, all is the same, flash Genetic Unbranded and then select the Language which you use. Done.
eclyptos,

Sorry to butt in but I am also new to Sony z1. You say all unbranded are the same I would like to know if Mobile Networks are, as in other mobiles I have used I have had to use ones suitable to the country I am in (Australia) to get the correct 3G/4G connections.

TIA
Clive

Good decisions are the result of experience. Experience is the result of bad decisions

Dehumaniser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
main languages, updates timing, and a few services... i know it's not much, but when u buy a high end phone, u expect perfection, and i only need to tweak the regional stuff to get it to perfection.

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
main languages, updates timing, and a few services... i know it's not much, but when u buy a high end phone, u expect perfection, and i only need to tweak the regional stuff to get it to perfection.
Update? Service? They have nothing to do with the functionality of the phone so you already have your perfect phone.

Look in XDA and you find the latest updates, no need to wait for PC Companion or OTA.

Dehumaniser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
for another PRIVATE reason.. i need to know which region or country it's made for.
how can i tell ?