5,594,386 Members 34,916 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The "Say Hi" Thread.

Tip us?

apandaco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi all. I'm new here. I'm from Paris and I have a gs2. I've foun tons of info here. Thx to all.
Cheers

relativealpaca
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey everyone. Ive been using this site for a couple years and decided to post my questions instead of rifling thru google and the forums to no avail and giving up lol. I have a Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy s4 and Galaxy s2. Only the s4 is rooted tho

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app

dandc87
Old
Thanks Meter 18
hey, I'm Daniel, I've been creeping around xda for quite a long time but I thought I would finally try and get involved instead of sucking up all the resources xD
I went from android to wp7 and now back to android, I guess there's no love like the first one.

Steffe89
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,
Finally found the time to use my user here. Have been using the HTC desire dev section a lot to get hands on new roms as HTC didn't update and didn't do anything good except making the hardware. Pretty annoying. But nice to have competent users here

DroidsConcept
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello everyone,

I too have been using this site for almost a year to help with every one of my rooting and general modding needs with my Tmo Note 2. I came from modding and fixing iPhones to the android community because of the great ability to really change every single aspect of your phone. Androids have proven to be much more than just smart phones and there's a make and model to fit every different type of person out there. I appreciate everything this site is doing to strengthen that community. And very pleased to finally make an account.

Fallen Spartan
Old
Moderator Committee - Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Thanks Meter 4095
Location: Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey

DONATE TO ME
If users are wondering why there posts are being deleted, it is because they are not following the guidelines in the OP

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!
If I have helped you, support Parkinson's
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.” ~ John Lennon

Shellion
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello Everybody, just wanted to say hi, I've been messing around with android devices for some time and I came to conclusion XDA is most reliable information source about android out there, so just had to register

mokkami
Old
Thanks Meter 75
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... ...........................................found this forum in 2009 when i played around with my HTC HD2. Since then i am constantly visiting XDA Dev's. So, after four years it was the first time that i looked in to the general section and found this thread. Now i want to face this opportunity and shout out loud

HI ALL!

Gabibbi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default HI :)

Hi friends, i am an italian user.
I'm 17 and i have a beautiful device:
sony xperia u
I think that this site is the best resource for android's users.

Fallen Spartan
Old
Moderator Committee - Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Thanks Meter 4095
Location: Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoku View Post
Hello people!
Please read first post. Post deleted

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!
If I have helped you, support Parkinson's
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.” ~ John Lennon

Tags
android, android application, app developer, blackberry application, google, internet marketing, intro, introduction, ios rulez teh !!!11!!11!, iphone application, jobs is god, knowledge, lordmanhattan was here, new member, nexus, noob club, off topic, say hi, veeman was here, wat dawg wat u doin, web designing