12th February 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #31  
Flag Markham
Thanks Meter: 153

531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buru898

I still remember all those thanks people were throwing at everything when they posted the smallest news... Lol.

LOL man.

noobish comments:
-- As the story says, a kiss turned my G2X into an HTC Ruby!
20th February 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 3

14 posts
Thumbs up Still Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by buru898

I still remember all those thanks people were throwing at everything when they posted the smallest news... Lol.

I'm still here and will be until the end of the year, probably. Running rooted stock GB 2.3.4, using Swapps as my app manager and Go Launcher as my launcher. Link2SD is also a great app if your external SD card is large enough. This phone does everything I need at this point. If we can eventually upgrade the OS to Android 4.0+ then great, but it's not that big a deal for me.
Last edited by jonmyers; 20th February 2014 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Added a thought.
20th February 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-N-Panic

My LTE data and snap dragon processor keep me reeeaaalllll moist. And the wealth of custom development keep me moist also. Oh and the beautiful screen resolution gets me pretty moist. The huge improvement in audio gets me a little moist, not too much but a little. 4.4.2 KitKat gets me SUPER moist I just love looking at it and getting moist over and over until I'm dripping. The battery life......soooooo moisty. Camera quality anyone? Man is it good to be moist.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda premium

LMAO.... It ain't easy being moist. I jumped ship for the sgs3 a year ago. Really wanted more development. I think tegra and there closed source limited what was an awesome device.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-N-Panic

My LTE data and snap dragon processor keep me reeeaaalllll moist. And the wealth of custom development keep me moist also. Oh and the beautiful screen resolution gets me pretty moist. The huge improvement in audio gets me a little moist, not too much but a little. 4.4.2 KitKat gets me SUPER moist I just love looking at it and getting moist over and over until I'm dripping. The battery life......soooooo moisty. Camera quality anyone? Man is it good to be moist.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda premium

LMAO.... It ain't easy being moisty. I jumped ship for the sgs3 a year ago. Really wanted more development. I think tegra and there closed source limited what was an awesome device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread