Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,457 Members 42,274 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New rom btu v700xxubna6

Tip us?

DoofDoof13
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Heart rate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willcor View Post
hi henklbr ,
i used Wondershare ( see screenshots below)( No root etc. needed)
plse note ,
the screenshot on Wondershare is "sometimes " upside down ,
but if you go to where screenshot is saved( eg.pictures on pc) ,you just rotate screenshot
straight forward and easy .
Hi,

I assume you have the heart rate reading on the gear via an app running on your phone and an attached monitor device?

Thanks.

willcor
Old
(Last edited by willcor; 11th February 2014 at 06:24 AM.) Reason: correction
Thanks Meter 57
Attachment 2572296
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoofDoof13 View Post
Hi,

I assume you have the heart rate reading on the gear via an app running on your phone and an attached monitor device?

Thanks.
hi DoofDoof13 ,
The answer is a yes and a no .
first yes, i have the Runtastic pro running app( paid app ) on my phone ( note 3 )
i also installed the Runtastic gear app from Samsung store onto Gear.
i use a Polar H7 bluetooth monitor on chest and can see my readings from Gear .( see screenshot )
This app is very good and accurate,
a bit heavy on the battery, when using it, but its only during excercise when using app ( 1 to 2 hours )
the other app i am " testing "Argus" fro Samsung store ( free app for Gear )
it has a pedometer and hart rate function
You test hart rate using Gear camera ..place finger on camera lens etc...
still trying to decide how accurate it is ,as i compare it with my polar and it was a bit of the mark ?
(will have to test again sometime. )
good luck
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hart rate gear watch.png
Views:	304
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	2572297   Click image for larger version

Name:	Runtastic hart rate app gear.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	2572328  
The Following User Says Thank You to willcor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hugmebear
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Updated the gear to V700XXUBNA6 and Gear Manager to 1.6.132701 and can no longer read my emails that come from my two exchange mail accounts. Could read the emails fine before the update. It now comes up with the following message...

The content of this email cannot be shown on the Gear for security reasons. For details, view this email on your mobile device.

The above appears with two buttons "Cancel" and "OK"

Does anyone know of a setting somewhere that would allow the these emails to be read?

nielsvg
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugmebear View Post
Updated the gear to V700XXUBNA6 and Gear Manager to 1.6.132701 and can no longer read my emails that come from my two exchange mail accounts. Could read the emails fine before the update. It now comes up with the following message...

The content of this email cannot be shown on the Gear for security reasons. For details, view this email on your mobile device.

The above appears with two buttons "Cancel" and "OK"

Does anyone know of a setting somewhere that would allow the these emails to be read?
i've got the same problem since the updates. now my exchange is broken. but when installing a version of GM 1.5 it works again. only the 1.6 version have this problem where email is a app apart.
The Following User Says Thank You to nielsvg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]