Looking for Developers

Tip us?

kairi_zeroblade
Old
Thanks Meter 388

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen7682 View Post
@kairi_zeroblade dude how is it going with the aosp stuff...were you able to finish the kernel....looking forward for it...

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
taking a valentine's break..i will try to finish it ASAP as it is needed for new TWRP/CWM for the binary update for KitKat..
If you want to help me with my Porting/Bill funds go click the Donate button..every cent is appreciated..

Development: HTC Butterfly x920d/e Kernel
Phone Projects: LG-SU660, LG G2X, M250S/K/L, LG LU6200, z710e, s720e, SGH-i717, Galaxy Nexus, i9300, SGH-i747, n7100, Nexus 4, x920d, Nexus 5
CPU Validations: AMD: AMD PII 940 | A6 3650 APU Intel: i5 750 | i7 920 | i7 2600k

praveen7682
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi_zeroblade View Post
taking a valentine's break..i will try to finish it ASAP as it is needed for new TWRP/CWM for the binary update for KitKat..
No Problem Dude.you certainly need a break...enjoy and come relaxed...