Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] turbo kernel compitable ics rom?

Tip us?
 
velan1
Old
#1  
velan1's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 92
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: chennai
Default [Q] turbo kernel compitable ics rom?

just wanna know what are the ICS rom compitable with Turbo kernel 3.1 can anyone answer me?
MC4 on XP all day...
 
raminta
Old
#2  
raminta's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 250
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: shiraz
turbo kernel can boot all ics roms and cm9 based roms will work perfect on it
but camera won't work on stock based roms

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to raminta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
velan1
Old
#3  
velan1's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 92
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminta View Post
turbo kernel can boot all ics roms and cm9 based roms will work perfect on it
but camera won't work on stock based roms

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
thaks but i tried on ultimate hd 5.1 and icspeed v12 both went blank screen after kernel logo...
MC4 on XP all day...
 
raminta
Old
#4  
raminta's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 250
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: shiraz
Quote:
Originally Posted by velan1 View Post
thaks but i tried on ultimate hd 5.1 and icspeed v12 both went blank screen after kernel logo...
Maybe u didn't change the slot to stock ics

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to raminta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
velan1
Old
#5  
velan1's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 92
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminta View Post
Maybe u didn't change the slot to stock ics

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
thanks for the help... now it enters into rom...
MC4 on XP all day...
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes