Post Reply

ViperX 4.0.7 Error

OP maulik90

20th February 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #1  
maulik90's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Got such error while installing viperx rom.. please help me out....

AROMA Installer version 2.70RC2
(c) 2013 by amarullz xda-developers

ROM Name : ViperX
ROM Version : 4.0.7
ROM Author : m0narX & Ivicask
Device : HTC One X
Start at : Thu Feb 20 18:12:34 2014


>>> Checking Model ID
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "endeavoru" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "endeavoru" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "endeavoru"
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "endeavoru" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "endeavoru" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "endeavoru"

Installer Error (Status 7)

End at : Thu Feb 20 18:12:34 2014

Sent from my HTC One X
The Following User Says Thank You to maulik90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #2  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
1,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maulik90

Got such error while installing viperx rom.. please help me out....

AROMA Installer version 2.70RC2
(c) 2013 by amarullz xda-developers

ROM Name : ViperX
ROM Version : 4.0.7
ROM Author : m0narX & Ivicask
Device : HTC One X
Start at : Thu Feb 20 18:12:34 2014


>>> Checking Model ID
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "endeavoru" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "endeavoru" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "endeavoru"
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "endeavoru" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "endeavoru" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "endeavoru"

Installer Error (Status 7)

End at : Thu Feb 20 18:12:34 2014

Sent from my HTC One X

my god, we answered this question many times in many threads... install philz 5.15.9, will fix... next time search in ViperX thread, the answer is already there...
Last edited by lukes91; 21st February 2014 at 03:06 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,678
 
14,118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
And post questions in the Q&A section, not in the general section !!!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #4  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,529
 
7,168 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Or flash the latest non official twrp repack ...you can flash both sense and kitkat roms without problems !!

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
21st February 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 51
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Yep its better using twrp.
21st February 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #6  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
1,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

And post questions in the Q&A section, not in the general section !!!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

it's also there http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655713
The Following User Says Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #7  
maulik90's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

it's also there http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655713

thank you so much for giving me the information...
i flashed viperx 4.0.7 rom with phlinz recovery 5.13. it has been started installation but after 6% of installation, phone was restated and installation failed and one more thing i have hboot 1.73 with my phone... so it may cause to failure of installation ????
21st February 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #8  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
1,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maulik90

thank you so much for giving me the information...
i flashed viperx 4.0.7 rom with phlinz recovery 5.13. it has been started installation but after 6% of installation, phone was restated and installation failed and one more thing i have hboot 1.73 with my phone... so it may cause to failure of installation ????

try to wipe everything (hit "Clean to install a new rom" in Wipe Data/Factory Reset menu) via recovery and wipe only cache in aorma installer...
Last edited by lukes91; 21st February 2014 at 04:50 PM.
23rd February 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #9  
maulik90's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

try to wipe everything (hit "Clean to install a new rom" in Wipe Data/Factory Reset menu) via recovery and wipe only cache in aorma installer...

I did full flash to install viperx 4.0.7 but still same error continues. what to do ? is it possible that i have hboot version 1.73 is not supported...???
Thank you..
23rd February 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #10  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
1,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Did you select full wipe in aroma or in recovery?

Sent from here

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes