Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,721 Members 52,338 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Android 4.3 when?

Tip us?

sjosten
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Android 4.3 when?

Hi!

Bought galaxy gear for very good price, but i got the galaxy mega 6.3. So i can't use it yet, i ned android 4.3. I have searched around allt and i found that it was goding to be come out last month januari.... But it hasen't Do someone know when android 4.3 comes or how i can use my gear?
(Sorry for my bad english, hope you get the meaning!)

athani
Old
Thanks Meter 292
Fact is, no one knows. Except Samsung. And they won't tell.
Nokia 3100> Nokia NGage QD> Nokia E50> Nokia E71> Nokia E52> Nokia C7> Motorola Defy> Samsung Nexus S> Motorola Atrix 2> Nexus 4> Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200

sashusmom
Old
Thanks Meter 509
I tried to track own this answer for the last 2 weeks. Several calls to samsung, a visit to the samsung experience guys at BestBuy, several calls to ATT, an att store visit. I invested at least 6-8 hours of my time between calls, online chats and personal store visits. Got the run around by everybody. No one is on the same page, and some just come right out and say it's not available.

I think we will get kitkat 4.4 first, and 4.3 will be moot.
SG Note-i717 -SG Mega i527 (stock KK) iphone 5s-JB nokia 521/win8.1
SG note 8/JB TF101/dock/kitkat
It doesn't cost anything to be nice and say thank you!

danierakes
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashusmom View Post
I tried to track own this answer for the last 2 weeks. Several calls to samsung, a visit to the samsung experience guys at BestBuy, several calls to ATT, an att store visit. I invested at least 6-8 hours of my time between calls, online chats and personal store visits. Got the run around by everybody. No one is on the same page, and some just come right out and say it's not available.

I think we will get kitkat 4.4 first, and 4.3 will be moot.
Samsung skip 4.3...we will get 4.4 on march...but only for mega 6.3 9200&9205 and all us variant

Galaxy sl i9003
Galaxy s3
Galaxy grand duos

waynester21
Old
Thanks Meter 13
The latest update for the Mega 6.3 does have Galaxy Gear support without needing 4.3.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app