OP alareth1976

17th February 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rimini
Thanks Meter: 7

146 posts
More
Hello all,

I just recently bought a Trekstor SurfTab Xirion 10.1 (now rooted) and now I'm trying to find a solution for the post's title.

My tablet has a great 12gb of Internal NAND FLASH (as it's called by Setting - Storage menu) and it's completely empty.
Now I want to use this NAND as main place where to install apps, and not the SD CARD nor, obivously, the INTERNAL STORAGE.
I've looked around for a bit and it seems that only "how to move to sd card" infos are present.

As far as I know (and it is surely little) using sd card as place for apps can be battery-eating and also can slow down the system and, more and mainly, I want the SD CARD to be more flexbile and use it to put ebooks, movies, docs etc. in there.

Is it possible?
Alternatively : As phone I have an MTK6589 device and I've used a wonderful tool to change the partitions size, reducing the NAND to as little as possible while expanding the internal to as much as possible... are no tools like this available for other types of android device?

thanks
20th February 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rimini
Thanks Meter: 7

146 posts
More
I can't even move app to SD! Both app2sd and Gemini app manager won't let me do this.
Is this because nand is a virtual folder?

Sent from my ST10416-1A using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nand storage, sd card, trekstor
Previous Thread Next Thread