[ROM][4.4.2][April 2nd] SlimKat m7spr [4.0 Stable]

Tip us?

mikevillarroel
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinny View Post
Not the one CM has/we had in 4.3 no. It's old, buggy and can be improved on Something's being worked on though....

Nice, good to know there's something going on backstage for the theme lovers users

Lemme throw some patches into a build for you to try..... I'll send you a link later.
Good, will be waiting to test it, hey I noticed when you get a call. it rings almost 2 seconds with the screen off (yesterday did it for almost 4 seconds) is there a setting or a fix for this or is a normal behavior?

Flinny
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6405

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikevillarroel View Post
Good, will be waiting to test it, hey I noticed when you get a call. it rings almost 2 seconds with the screen off (yesterday did it for almost 4 seconds) is there a setting or a fix for this or is a normal behavior?
No that's not normal. Here screen is on before the first vibrate. Is you install stock? Wonder if some app that's installed is lagging it...

mikevillarroel
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinny View Post
No that's not normal. Here screen is on before the first vibrate. Is you install stock? Wonder if some app that's installed is lagging it...
I'm using some xposed framework modules and a bunch of apps, I might do a nand backup and try stock, any other idea?

nullr1
Old
Thanks Meter 13
The slimkat site has a the build 3 which is dated 2/16. Flashed fine but the DPI is way too small for my taste. I tried changing it the app to do it needs root which doesn't work. I tried disabling it and enabling in the advance options. It seems to be on but root apps don't pop up a prompt or work. Then tried supersu install and that didn't work either it's incompatible with KK. Is the RC2 build DPI/root normal?

GSE20
Old
Thanks Meter 3
no kill all button in recents menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullr1 View Post
The slimkat site has a the build 3 which is dated 2/16. Flashed fine but the DPI is way too small for my taste. I tried changing it the app to do it needs root which doesn't work. I tried disabling it and enabling in the advance options. It seems to be on but root apps don't pop up a prompt or work. Then tried supersu install and that didn't work either it's incompatible with KK. Is the RC2 build DPI/root normal?
use this app. i changed mines to 420 and back to normal. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ider_dpi&hl=en

nullr1
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSE20 View Post
no kill all button in recents menu?

use this app. i changed mines to 420 and back to normal. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ider_dpi&hl=en
Are you on RC2 or 3? That is the app I tried on 3 and it doesn't do anything. It doesn't error but nothing changes which I'm not surprised since it never asks for root. I'm guessing root works on yours? I'm going to give RC2 a try.

GSE20
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullr1 View Post
Are you on RC2 or 3? That is the app I tried on 3 and it doesn't do anything. It doesn't error but nothing changes which I'm not surprised since it never asks for root. I'm guessing root works on yours? I'm going to give RC2 a try.
I just flashed the most recent build (official stable build 3). when applying the change, it did ask me for root access. not sure why it didn't ask you. is root access disabled for apps in the dev options?
The Following User Says Thank You to GSE20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nullr1
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSE20 View Post
I just flashed the most recent build (official stable build 3). when applying the change, it did ask me for root access. not sure why it didn't ask you. is root access disabled for apps in the dev options?
Odd I'll try it again tomorrow as I don't have time today but yes it was enabled. I even toggled it and messed with the superuser settings in the advance options but no combination worked.

burnface
Old
(Last edited by burnface; 24th February 2014 at 08:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Edit: After using 3.0 a few days, having the same network problems again.

3.0 stable seems to have fixed my data issues! Now when I leave wifi, it goes instantly to 3g/4g without me manually toggling airplane mode. Good work, thanks!

Morutimeru
Old
Thanks Meter 25
How can I enable the CDMA Subscription switch in this ROM? I need to switch from nv to ruin in order to get signal....

Thanks.
*LG G2 LS980*