XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TWRP 2.6.3.3 T-Mobile D801??

Tip us?

coldcrush390
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1336
Default TWRP 2.6.3.3 T-Mobile D801??

I'm sorry to have to post this but after an hour trying to install the Omni Rom from Vertigo I've yet to find an update of 2.6.3.3. If I try installing the rom on 2.6.3.2 i get a "failed" message when trying to flash the rom after clearing system, cache, data, etc.. I read a comment where a guy mentions getting the update from the "cmb" (is how he said it) thread and i can't find it anywhere... Can somebody please help me? Yes I've tried to google search for an answer and tried searching the threads for keywords.. Thank you again

SmiLey497
Old
Thanks Meter 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcrush390 View Post
I'm sorry to have to post this but after an hour trying to install the Omni Rom from Vertigo I've yet to find an update of 2.6.3.3. If I try installing the rom on 2.6.3.2 i get a "failed" message when trying to flash the rom after clearing system, cache, data, etc.. I read a comment where a guy mentions getting the update from the "cmb" (is how he said it) thread and i can't find it anywhere... Can somebody please help me? Yes I've tried to google search for an answer and tried searching the threads for keywords.. Thank you again
There is this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2469995
Past Cellphones:
Motorola: Timeport, Droid 1
Sharp: Z800
Nextel: i710, i860
Apple: iPhone 4
Samsung: a950, SCH-i760, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S 4
LG: Nexus 5, G2
HTC: Libra, Droid Eris, Incredible, Thunderbolt, One XL, One M7

Currently owned: HTC One M8

rotarydial
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
UNTESTED Just found. Might try soon.
http://downloads.codefi.re/shelnutt2/freegee/LG-D801
UNTESTED

drunkboi
Old
(Last edited by drunkboi; 20th February 2014 at 11:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Here is the link to download TWRP 2.6.3.3 (D801)

JUST SAW THE LINK WAS POSTED ABOVE!

TESTED AND WORKS!!!