Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,174 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Stock Lockscreen for AOSP

Tip us?

craiggers14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [REQ] Stock Lockscreen for AOSP

Hey - I've tried looking for this but I don't think anyone's done it. Can anyone port the stock lock screen to AOSP based ROMs...Jishnu..you seem to be the man when it comes to LG stock stuff. I finally made the jump to CM11 from stock on my D800 but I miss the weather and unlock animations on the stock lock screen...as well as the 5x2 weather widget.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to craiggers14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evilboygenius
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by craiggers14 View Post
Hey - I've tried looking for this but I don't think anyone's done it. Can anyone port the stock lock screen to AOSP based ROMs...Jishnu..you seem to be the man when it comes to LG stock stuff. I finally made the jump to CM11 from stock on my D800 but I miss the weather and unlock animations on the stock lock screen...as well as the 5x2 weather widget.

Thanks!
Nothing to add, but haha. Here I was looking for way to use AOSP lockscreen with stock ROM.

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 1,615
Edit: Sorry, I misread your question.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

JRJ442
Old
Thanks Meter 1,156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by craiggers14 View Post

Thanks!
You could give this a try https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...screen.optimus I'm not really sure how well it works. I tried it on Mahdi once but I can't remember if it had weather and all or not.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

x714x
Old
Thanks Meter 269
No need to request it as its just disabled on your phone. Find the ro.lge.capp_lockscreen build.prop entry and change it to false and reboot. Or you can just install the G2 xposed module and enable the aosp lock screen.
T-Mobile LG G2 | T-Mobile HTC One M8

fress
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Hi i instal g2 xposed modul and cann not find the function for aosp lockscreen.

Odesláno z mého LG-V500 pomocí Tapatalk 2

pontusl
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Strange, I can't seem to find it either :/

ruvort
Old
Thanks Meter 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by x714x View Post
No need to request it as its just disabled on your phone. Find the ro.lge.capp_lockscreen build.prop entry and change it to false and reboot. Or you can just install the G2 xposed module and enable the aosp lock screen.
He is wanting the LG lock screen on AOSP not the AOSP lock screen.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to ruvort For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]