Need help unbricking

OP AKShotgun

20th February 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 72

206 posts
More
I recently tried to flash back to stock on my nexus 7 2013. i used the nrt 1.8 program and while in the middle of flashing the system i got failed unknown chunck type error. my nexus is currently bootlooping. how do i fix this and how to i get into recovery?
20th February 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 72

206 posts
More
Ok sorry for the lack of detail. I was kinda panicking. I was using NRT to reflash stock (the tablet was ok i just wanted to go back to stock because i had a custom kernel on) and i got a weird error when it was flashing the system. It said failed unknown chunck. I can boot up and it will have the google logo (which is a good sign) and idk how to get into bootloader. Can someone please help me with my issue. And yes i did try and use the force flash option.
20th February 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #3  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 143

440 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKShotgun

Ok sorry for the lack of detail. I was kinda panicking. I was using NRT to reflash stock (the tablet was ok i just wanted to go back to stock because i had a custom kernel on) and i got a weird error when it was flashing the system. It said failed unknown chunck. I can boot up and it will have the google logo (which is a good sign) and idk how to get into bootloader. Can someone please help me with my issue. And yes i did try and use the force flash option.

Well, not sure what program you are referring to. But to get into the bootloader, turn off the tablet. Then, hold volume up + power. That'll get you into your bootloader. From there, use fastboot commands to flash the factory image.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #4  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 734

1,828 posts
More
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images - download the image for razor. The use fastboot to flash it, as the user above me suggested.

Tablet: ASUS Nexus 7.2
Rooted, Custom Rom & Kernel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread