5,595,268 Members 47,736 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia SP (C5302) 12.1.A.0.266 Generic US (Unbranded/US)

Tip us?

soliu
Old
(Last edited by soliu; 24th February 2014 at 06:04 PM.) Reason: Adding decryption key
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default [STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia SP (C5302) 12.1.A.0.266 Generic US (Unbranded/US)

Hi everybody.

This is the last version of the SP C5302 for the US edition, Unbranded and factory unlocked.

- Device : C5302
- Build number : 12.1.A.0.266
- File System version: GLOBAL-HSPA_12.1.A.0.266
- Customization Version; 1272-2864_R3B
- Android version : Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Region : US
- Branding : Generic
- Pre-installed apps: Alarm & clock, Album, Calendar, Camera, Car mode, Chrome, Contacts, Converter, Email, Evernote, Facebook, File Commander, FM radio, Gmail, Google, Google+, Local, Maps, Messaging, Messenger, Movie Studio, Movies, Music Unlimited, Navigation, News & Weather, Notes, OfficeSuite, Phone, Play Store, PlayNow, Recorder, Settings, Smart Connect, Socialife, Sony Select, Support, Talk, Tools (Calculator, Backup & restore, NeoReader, Downloads), TrackID, Update Center, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, WALKMAN, WhatsApp, Wisepilot for XPERIA, Xperia Link, YouTube

- Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!J9FlFRSA!gi5108...2BsitB2YMvFk3k

. Decryption Key gi51083I8pa5-HRIsVidlqrmUfMGz2BsitB2YMvFk3k dont idk watt is asking for it, since is included in the URL.

This works on ANY Xperia SP (C5302).
Your Xperia SP does NOT have to be rooted.
Your Xperia SP does NOT have to be bootloader unlocked.
This does NOT re-lock a SIM unlocked phone (unlocking is ONCE and PERMANENT).
This does NOT unlock your bootloader.

How to flash: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2240614

Enjoy!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soliu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nikhilsreekumar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Unable to load the firmware in flashtool

I have not been able to find the ftf file I downloaded in the flashtool. I followed all the instructions from the link you provided with.
Also when I installed the flastool-drivers, there was no driver for Xperia SP. I hope you would help me out with this....

soliu
Old
(Last edited by soliu; 23rd February 2014 at 03:54 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilsreekumar View Post
I have not been able to find the ftf file I downloaded in the flashtool. I followed all the instructions from the link you provided with.
Also when I installed the flastool-drivers, there was no driver for Xperia SP. I hope you would help me out with this....
Hi.

To install the drivers please download adb driver installer from here http://adbdriver.com/downloads/
Ensure USB Debugging mode is ENABLED on Android device. (Settings - Developer options).
Connect your Android device to computer via USB.
Open the ADBdriverinstaller. Your phone must be on the list.
In the Adb Driver Installer, click the "Install" button to continue.

Another solution, Some people just select all the drivers when installing the flashtool drivers.

The ftf file must be copied/moved to the directory \Flashtool\firmwares.

Hope this can help you. Just let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	adbdriver.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	2594476  
The Following User Says Thank You to soliu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

h3ct0rx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
If I install this ROM on a branded phone (BR - Claro), it will debrand the phone?
Thanks!

soliu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ct0rx View Post
If I install this ROM on a branded phone (BR - Claro), it will debrand the phone?
Thanks!
Hi.

According with this thread: "You can also use the Flashtool to flash a Generic .ftf to your device which will remove any Operator Branding from your device.". (See first post).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2072025

Best regards.-
Tags
sp jellybean 4.3 ftf