FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Long story short, it's been an unbelievably enjoyable ride with the Epic 4G, but it's coming to an end for me, since today I sold my Epic 4G...

From the days of learning to obey forum rules and respect developers under the help of @kennyglass123 , to testing out various ROMs with @xboxfanj and many others, to taking simple mods into my own hands, to seeing the Epic breathe a new life with @bbelos and @Unjustified Dev in latest versions of Android, yes, I've gone quite a long way through the Android world and it's the help I received and tried to offer that truly made me grow!
Before departure, I'd like to thank again those who have helped me / I have helped, it's you guys that endured my occasional arrogance and language gap as a Chinese!
Also, thank Samsung for HAVING PRODUCED such a nice phone that accompanied me for almost 2 years! <-- which means they don't do good phones anymore

I'll still occasionally check up on here and offer a hand, but until then... Au revoir!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndyYan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread