[Q] [HELP] AT&T Galaxy S4 I337 Network Unlock
Can someone give clear instructions on how to Network unlock my completely stock Galaxy S4 I337? I've read all sorts of different methods and none of them have worked. So far, I have tried (unsuccessfully) the following:
- Using the *#27663368378# method, does not do anything
- Using the *#0011# method, does not take me to the UMTS menu
- Using the *#9090# method, does not take me to the UMTS menu
- Using the *#*#197328640#*#* method, takes me to the DEBUG SCREEN in the UMTS menu but Option 6 (PHONE CONTROL) is not there
- Using 'Samsung Service Mode' app method (google search for "samservicemode" it's the first XDA link), takes me to the DEBUG SCREEN in the UMTS menu but Option 6 (PHONE CONTROL) is not there
One thread I saw mentioned that the modem / modem drivers have something to do with the menu options not being there but didn't offer much else.
Is there a tried and true proven method to Network unlock an AT&T 32GB Galaxy S4 I337? My phone's basic info is attached.