[Q] [Help Thread] SystemUI Force Close In PureKat3.0 ROM

Search This thread

Abhishek_Rawal

I flashed stock packages using ODIN as mentioned in official ROM thread. After that, I installed custom percy kernel & everything was fine 'til now.
After I flashed PureKat3.0 ROM, on start everything works well but systemui fc appeared & thus the gnome-shell like hud on top (IDK technical term, sorry) of screen isn't appearing.

How to rectify this systemui fc error, please help :crying:

ImBJ

Jan 25, 2014
Kolkata
I flashed stock packages using ODIN as mentioned in official ROM thread. After that, I installed custom percy kernel & everything was fine 'til now.
After I flashed PureKat3.0 ROM, on start everything works well but systemui fc appeared & thus the gnome-shell like hud on top (IDK technical term, sorry) of screen isn't appearing.

did something wrong with status bar ?? coz theres no report about status bar fc till now !! can u provide screenshot ??

Reactions: chanbhavane

Abhishek_Rawal

did something wrong with status bar ?? coz theres no report about status bar fc till now !! can u provide screenshot ??
I am unable to take screenshot too, also camera doesn't work.

System UI error says:
Sorry!
The application status bar (process com.android.systemui) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again

Camera app says :
Camera error
Cannot connect to camera

ImBJ

Jan 25, 2014
Kolkata
I am unable to take screenshot too, also camera doesn't work.

System UI error says:
Sorry!
The application status bar (process com.android.systemui) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again

Camera app says :
Camera error
Cannot connect to camera

i think u flashed the rom on a incompatible firmware !! read the pureKAT thread and flash which firmware is compatible..

Last edited:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
systemui will force close if you did not install the kernel correctly

my advice
go back into cwm - if the text is small you are on a cm cwm recovery - if the text is large you are on a stock recovery
if you have used cwm before then you will know the difference

if you are on a cm recovery just format system data cache mount system data cache and flash the rom again

if not here is how to flash kerenl correctly

goto cwm
mount system
flash kernel
reboot to recovery (important)
format system data cache
mount system data cache
flash rom zip

I imagine you flashed the rom zip without restart to recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.