FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[Q] Z1 Compact pen mod? Is it possible?

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By noleen, Junior Member on 21st February 2014, 11:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi
I am just curious if we can enable the pen mod on our z1 compact (as on the Z1 ) or is it just a dream ?
 
 
21st February 2014, 04:27 PM |#2  
XperienceD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here =)
Thanks Meter: 2,507
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noleen

Hi
I am just curious if we can enable the pen mod on our z1 compact (as on the Z1 ) or is it just a dream ?

Try it and see, it looks pretty simple to implement. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2652762
6th March 2014, 05:03 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD

Try it and see, it looks pretty simple to implement. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2652762

i have tried that app, it not work on my z1 compact
6th March 2014, 05:58 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Iloilo City
Thanks Meter: 1,737
 
Donate to Me
More
Not sure but I think Xperia Z1 & Xperia Z1 Compact's digitizer is different. They get pen support on their devices whilst we get glove mode/floating touch support & Pressure detection.

Try looking for some sketch program that supports pen pressure input it works

Try this... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...estorm.artflow

And enable pressure support You'll be shock it works normally pressure input is just a unique feature of resistive screens.
6th March 2014, 01:28 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag pécs
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyal

Not sure but I think Xperia Z1 & Xperia Z1 Compact's digitizer is different. They get pen support on their devices whilst we get glove mode/floating touch support & Pressure detection.

Try looking for some sketch program that supports pen pressure input it works

Try this... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...estorm.artflow

And enable pressure support You'll be shock it works normally pressure input is just a unique feature of resistive screens.

Incompatible with Z1c, unable to download from market.
14th June 2014, 06:48 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Maybe you don't care anymore, but if you download pimp my z1 from the playstore and activate pen mode it works even on the z1c! Tried it myself!
26th July 2014, 06:39 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Visby sweden
Thanks Meter: 128
 
Donate to Me
More
Z1 compact has the glove mode so we do not need to have pen mode.if u want to use pen mode on z1 compact just keep on glove mode the use pen or pencil.it will work like pen mode
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes