Screen Monitoring not working w/Hyperdrive 10.2 on MI1

Search This thread

oldwolf613

Jun 12, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Screen monitoring is not working w/Hyperdrive 10.2 on my Verizon Galaxy S4 on MI1, via SafeStrap & hashcode's modules zip , but when I switch to the Stock, Non-Safe side, Screen Monitoring successfully connects.

When on Hyperdrive on slot 1 the devices see each other, but connection fails.

I tried Fix Permissions & rebooted, & wiped Dalvik & rebooted, both to no avail…

any help appreciated, oldwolf

Evocm7

Oct 19, 2011
Bakersfield
Do you mean screen mirroring? If so, do you have any themes installed? Themes are what breaks it for me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: oldwolf613

oldwolf613

Jun 12, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
yup, I shoulda said Mirroring… & yes I have used a theme; guess I'll re-flash & not use a theme…& I'll let you know… will post results afterwards.

thanks for speedy reply

Evocm7

Oct 19, 2011
Bakersfield
Welcome. What theme did you use? The red theme from the aroma option with the rom did not break it but dustins Cobalt theme and jbeitels real icon theme do break it.

android-incredible

Apr 23, 2011
Screen monitoring is not working w/Hyperdrive 10.2 on my Verizon Galaxy S4 on MI1, via SafeStrap & hashcode's modules zip , but when I switch to the Stock, Non-Safe side, Screen Monitoring successfully connects.

When on Hyperdrive on slot 1 the devices see each other, but connection fails.

I tried Fix Permissions & rebooted, & wiped Dalvik & rebooted, both to no avail…

any help appreciated, oldwolf

Check this out, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2269150&page=3
my screen mirroring is working. I don't know of this work with your phone, I'm on HDRLS 14 (mdk)...

Last edited:

oldwolf613

Jun 12, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
@ANDROID incredible, do you know if that patch works on an SCH-I545?

Welcome. What theme did you use? The red theme from the aroma option with the rom did not break it but dustins Cobalt theme and jbeitels real icon theme do break it.

odd, I am using the red theme…

I'm planning on using Odin to go to MK2 & upgrading to RLS 14 of Hyperdrive - so I'll live w/things as they are & get a clean start later if the patch won't work

thanks all for sharing your tips

android-incredible

Apr 23, 2011
I'm using Cobalt theme and I have no problem with the screen mirroring.what I did was make all the theme modification first and then go to system lib safe the file in my sd card and then delete the file from system lib and put the one on the post above in system lib.

oldwolf613

Jun 12, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I dirty flashed on top of existing install, Hyperdrive install script prompted me to wipe cache & dalvik, which I did, & chose the standard TW theme, not red or blue, & made sure to choose the AllShare app & voila

Screen Mirroring worked.

I'm guessing that my prev version of the supporting app got corrupted somehow… thanks again to all for sharing!

Top Liked Posts