Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MSL

Tip us?

hondafreak513
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 334
Default MSL

Ok I have searched xda and tried a few different ways to get my msl code.. As yesterday I used the app "msl reader" and it said my device is not recognized but it still gave me a msl code. So my dumb ace used it and now my data is all messed up and I gotta toggle air plane mode every ten seconds. I am running the new sense 5 4.3. I am trying the logcat way now and I can't find it in there, I have tried using Terminal Emulator and that didn't work. Does anyone have any other way to find it Since Sprint won't give it to me... Thanks
If you ain't First your Last...."Ricky Bobby"

SquallLHeart
Old
Thanks Meter 3
uh.. you just said msl reader gave you the msl.

what are you looking to get then?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

dsEVOlve
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafreak513 View Post
Ok I have searched xda and tried a few different ways to get my msl code.. As yesterday I used the app "msl reader" and it said my device is not recognized but it still gave me a msl code. So my dumb ace used it and now my data is all messed up and I gotta toggle air plane mode every ten seconds. I am running the new sense 5 4.3. I am trying the logcat way now and I can't find it in there, I have tried using Terminal Emulator and that didn't work. Does anyone have any other way to find it Since Sprint won't give it to me... Thanks
I followed that data "fix" using ##3something with the part that requires the msl code and had the same result. It wasn't the msl code you used. If you used a bad code it wouldn't have let you do anything. Its more like a password.

If you followed this procedure http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50336502 then repeat just the first half with ##72786# and stop after updating prl and profile. Don't do the ##3 something part. Data still isn't perfect but it got better after I did that.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to dsEVOlve For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hondafreak513
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 334
Well it's been working better now that I did the data fix earlier.. thanks everyone

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
If you ain't First your Last...."Ricky Bobby"

gunfromsako
Old
Thanks Meter 976
For future reference sprint will give it to you. All you have to tell them is that you want to manually program your device. I got mine for my s3 less than a week ago...

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk
Nah that's the beat to funky town..
Lose data or slow connectivity ? My guide for EPST / On device prl flashing