MSL

OP hondafreak513

17th February 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Williamsburg
Thanks Meter: 356

1,204 posts
More
Ok I have searched xda and tried a few different ways to get my msl code.. As yesterday I used the app "msl reader" and it said my device is not recognized but it still gave me a msl code. So my dumb ace used it and now my data is all messed up and I gotta toggle air plane mode every ten seconds. I am running the new sense 5 4.3. I am trying the logcat way now and I can't find it in there, I have tried using Terminal Emulator and that didn't work. Does anyone have any other way to find it Since Sprint won't give it to me... Thanks
17th February 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #2  
San Jose
Thanks Meter: 3

63 posts
More
uh.. you just said msl reader gave you the msl.

what are you looking to get then?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
17th February 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 103

354 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafreak513

Ok I have searched xda and tried a few different ways to get my msl code.. As yesterday I used the app "msl reader" and it said my device is not recognized but it still gave me a msl code. So my dumb ace used it and now my data is all messed up and I gotta toggle air plane mode every ten seconds. I am running the new sense 5 4.3. I am trying the logcat way now and I can't find it in there, I have tried using Terminal Emulator and that didn't work. Does anyone have any other way to find it Since Sprint won't give it to me... Thanks

I followed that data "fix" using ##3something with the part that requires the msl code and had the same result. It wasn't the msl code you used. If you used a bad code it wouldn't have let you do anything. Its more like a password.

If you followed this procedure http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50336502 then repeat just the first half with ##72786# and stop after updating prl and profile. Don't do the ##3 something part. Data still isn't perfect but it got better after I did that.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to dsEVOlve For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Williamsburg
Thanks Meter: 356

1,204 posts
More
Well it's been working better now that I did the data fix earlier.. thanks everyone

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
21st February 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #5  
Flag Des Moines
Thanks Meter: 976

1,425 posts
More
For future reference sprint will give it to you. All you have to tell them is that you want to manually program your device. I got mine for my s3 less than a week ago...

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread