Post Reply

Thread closed!!!

20th February 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #11  
kuriboo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 251
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkicee

Nice i love it

What is the icons you use plz?

Try this bro http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2567866
DWYOR

Sent from my C5303 using xda premium
20th February 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #12  
Adiassidik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bekasi - Bandung - Tasikmalaya
Thanks Meter: 17
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuriboo

Rounded Corner
Attachment 2583683

Header
Attachment 2583684

Statusbar
Attachment 2583683

Sent from my C5303 using xda premium

please share your Home.apk 4X6 rows app drawer...
compatible with 4.3 ROM right?
Last edited by Adiassidik; 20th February 2014 at 11:29 PM.
21st February 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #13  
kuriboo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 251
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiassidik

please share your Home.apk 4X6 rows app drawer...
compatible with 4.3 ROM right?

I use KKLauncher, available on Play Store

Sent from my C5303 using xda premium
21st February 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #14  
niaboc79's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 31,683
 
6,467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Donate to Me
More
I haven't allowed these modifications of my files. Haven't you read my signature?

Remove download links and close this thread

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk
21st February 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Thumbs up Nice work
thnk you nice work please make a full transparent settings.
21st February 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #16  
kuriboo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 251
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

I haven't allowed these modifications of my files. Haven't you read my signature?

Remove download links and close this thread

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry, mister. I haven't ask permissions from you before
Can i continue my project?? Please

Sent from my C5303 using xda premium
21st February 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #17  
niaboc79's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 31,683
 
6,467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuriboo

Sorry, mister. I haven't ask permissions from you before
Can i continue my project?? Please

Sent from my C5303 using xda premium

Only for your personal usage


You must respect my work and choice.

Thanks for your understanding

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to niaboc79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #18  
kuriboo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 251
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

Only for your personal usage


You must respect my work and choice.

Thanks for your understanding

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk

OK thanks

Sent from my C5303 using xda premium
21st February 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #19  
kuriboo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 251
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
THREAD CLOSED!!!

Sent from my C5303 using xda premium
21st February 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #20  
sanzNya's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tangerang
Thanks Meter: 295
 
1,176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Ask to mod to closed this one @tito. #animotito

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia SP Themes and Apps by ThreadRank