Would the LG G4 Fare Well With The Snapdragon 808?

The LG G4 has a lot to prove, given that last year’s LG G3 was among the best … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Android One

Android One devices once again got a pretty stable release of Android 5.1. XDA Recognized … more

DexPatcher: Patch Android APKs Using Java

You’ve probably seen or installed modified applications, be it a patched dialer for your … more

Is Cloud Storage Ready to Replace External Storage?

With more and more OEMs ditching SD cards on their flagships, cloud storage is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] What is the best CPU settings for Samsung Galaxy Mini

19th February 2014, 09:43 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
What is the best CPU settings for Samsung Galaxy Mini, Cyanogenmod 7.2?

Max CPU?
Min CPU?
Governor?
19th February 2014, 09:55 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Kabul
Thanks Meter: 57
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skljsklj1

What is the best CPU settings for Samsung Galaxy Mini, Cyanogenmod 7.2?

Max CPU?
Min CPU?
Governor?

Min CPU is your choice and the safe and best setting for Max is 800-900mhz. Further overclocking than this will overheat the phone, decreases battery life and processor life.
19th February 2014, 06:52 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 560
 
2,739 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_u_006

Min CPU is your choice and the safe and best setting for Max is 800-900mhz. Further overclocking than this will overheat the phone, decreases battery life and processor life.

800-900??? Your phone will reboot in 3 seconds! You are talking about Gio and Ace OC frequencies.
@op Just go with 320 min and 748 max with ondemand, smartassv2.
20th February 2014, 04:50 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Kabul
Thanks Meter: 57
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ast00

800-900??? Your phone will reboot in 3 seconds! You are talking about Gio and Ace OC frequencies.
@op Just go with 320 min and 748 max with ondemand, smartassv2.

Just 800 will be safe but a very little temperature and battery decrease.
but one notch at time, wait a minute or two for each notch of overclocking.
20th February 2014, 07:17 AM |#5  
igungalmin's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Default settings should be better

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
Last edited by igungalmin; 20th February 2014 at 07:19 AM.
20th February 2014, 05:31 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 560
 
2,739 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_u_006

Just 800 will be safe but a very little temperature and battery decrease.
but one notch at time, wait a minute or two for each notch of overclocking.

SOME Minis can get to 800, but most of them stop at 787. The REALLY safe 748, mine can go up to 787.
21st February 2014, 12:39 PM |#7  
naresh babu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 279
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skljsklj1

What is the best CPU settings for Samsung Galaxy Mini, Cyanogenmod 7.2?

Max CPU?
Min CPU?
Governor?

245MHz min and 600MHz max are enough for daily usage in cm7.2 with onDemand or Smartassv2 governers..
for more performance set 748MHz as max...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes