[Q] Telus and 4.2.2

Search This thread

flaming homer

Apr 16, 2009
Does anyone have a step-by-step instruction on how to install ATT 4.2.2 onto a Telus OneX+ ?

My understanding from telus and HTC Canada is that Telus OneX+ will not be receiving official 4.2.2

Thanks in advance

rekyau

Dec 20, 2011
Quebec city
Hi

Does anyone have a step-by-step instruction on how to install ATT 4.2.2 onto a Telus OneX+ ?

My understanding from telus and HTC Canada is that Telus OneX+ will not be receiving official 4.2.2

Thanks in advance

I install magio rom R1 on my telus one x +, you need to unlock and root your phone first, download the rom you want and extract the boot.img from the zip file and install it with fastboot on your pc, but if you search on all the post in the forum, you will find all the information you need.

It works really good for me

Reactions: pasbol

flaming homer

Apr 16, 2009
I was hoping for a more elegant solution and just convert it from Telus to ATT - and this way I can stay stock and accept any current (4.2.2) and future (4.4 ? Please HTC) OTA

Anyone tried this before ?

vakbrain

Dec 10, 2008
Next to nowhere
I'm using Elegancia 6.2.0 on my TELUS HOX+ and it works great !

Ok, the boot screen shows AT&T logo and I have to use the "WiFi Tether" app to share the 4G internet instead of htc's, but it's minor in my opinion... I love it so far.

Don't hold your breath for an official OTA. Get roms instead !

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

Thanks in advance

I install magio rom R1 on my telus one x +, you need to unlock and root your phone first, download the rom you want and extract the boot.img from the zip file and install it with fastboot on your pc, but if you search on all the post in the forum, you will find all the information you need.

It works really good for me