Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,372 Members 39,362 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help! Flashed non-loki boot and now getting Software unauthorized by Verizon

Tip us?

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1268

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd1085 View Post
Mistertac are you familiar with philz touch?...jw because last week I installed it and loved the ui and extra features but it wouldn't allow me to flash anything...I ended up having to use ROM toolbox to flash cwm touch 6.0.4.4...any Ideas...everybody seems to swear by Philz touch and I would rather use it...I tried toggling Loki support on and off it wouldn't flash regardless of settings
Yes I use Philz. Are you flashing our device specific Philz zip or the unified jflte zip? Because some were having problems with the unified one

Sent From My Verizon S4

jamesd1085
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac View Post
Yes I use Philz. Are you flashing our device specific Philz zip or the unified jflte zip? Because some were having problems with the unified one

Sent From My Verizon S4
Dunno...lol...I downloaded it from the philz touch op for jfltevzw...but I will have to look again...it was most recent version but I didn't see anything about a unified version...thanks for the heads up

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1268

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd1085 View Post
Dunno...lol...I downloaded it from the philz touch op for jfltevzw...but I will have to look again...it was most recent version but I didn't see anything about a unified version...thanks for the heads up
Yea I'd grab the latest one from here..
http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_A...ition/jfltevzw

Sent From My Verizon S4
The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamesd1085
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac View Post
Yea I'd grab the latest one from here..
http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_A...ition/jfltevzw

Sent From My Verizon S4
Yeah I had the previous build from here...maybe just a fluke...Lil...I will try the new version...thanks