Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 53,747 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google wallet

Tip us?

captainphoenixx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Google wallet

Is there a way to get google wallet to work on D959? Isis won't work because of root, but wallet did on my Samsung's that had root. In settings though it says unavailable for tap and pay

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

aznrice2k4
Old
Thanks Meter 3,424

DONATE TO ME
Download xposed, install it, download rootcloaker module, enable modules and soft reboot. Add isis to the app in rootcloaker, remember to wipe isis data before adding it and if it's open fc it.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to aznrice2k4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

captainphoenixx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznrice2k4 View Post
Download xposed, install it, download rootcloaker module, enable modules and soft reboot. Add isis to the app in rootcloaker, remember to wipe isis data before adding it and if it's open fc it.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
Where would i find the correct version of xposed?

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

schollianmj
Old
Thanks Meter 85
here ya go. under framework select install. then back out and go to downloads. I believe there is a update for the framework. download it then go BACK into framework and reinstall the updated one. reboot phone. Proffit!
HTC One M8 on AT&T. Rooted,S-Off Unlocked. currently runing someones ROM.... it changes so often....

I served in, and support, the US Military. Do you?

"Every night millions of people go to sleep at night and wonder if they made a difference. US Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan
The Following User Says Thank You to schollianmj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dstarr
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Will this work with Google wallet? ISIS has selected cards that you can only use.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium HD app