[Q] Can I restore stock firmware without USB connection

OP DalekCaan

21st February 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 6

79 posts
More
Basically, my phone won't charge and my computer will not recognize it. I have a battery that is partly charged (and I can charge it more through a friend's phone), but I want to try to send my phone in for a warranty replacement. However, I'm running cyanogenmod with TWRP recovery. Is there any way for me to flash stock firmware without a USB connection? Can I, say, download a firmware file to my phone's internal storage and then flash that in recovery/ODIN?

Thanks!
21st February 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 1,945

3,771 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DalekCaan

Basically, my phone won't charge and my computer will not recognize it. I have a battery that is partly charged (and I can charge it more through a friend's phone), but I want to try to send my phone in for a warranty replacement. However, I'm running cyanogenmod with TWRP recovery. Is there any way for me to flash stock firmware without a USB connection? Can I, say, download a firmware file to my phone's internal storage and then flash that in recovery/ODIN?

Thanks!

I don't think so. And mobile Odin last I knew didn't work for our phones.

Sent From My Verizon S4

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please

Sent From My Verizon S4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread