Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

mm-qcamera-daemon battery drain?

OP xXJay_RXx

11th February 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag 18015
Thanks Meter: 500

3,864 posts
More
Okay so I'm posting this on behalf of a friend. He has a TMo Galaxy Note 3. It's stock and not rooted. He is having terrible battery life. This mm-qcamera-daemon seems to be the issue. On his phone, all he has installed is Facebook, Instagram, flappy bird and pages manager app for Facebook. Anyone know what could be causing it? I've own plenty of android phones and I never ran into this issue. Heres a screen shot. Btw, this is with the 10,000mAh ZeroLemon battery I sold him from my old VZW G Note 3. Thanks
11th February 2014, 11:35 PM   |  #2  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 972

3,249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXJay_RXx

Okay so I'm posting this on behalf of a friend. He has a TMo Galaxy Note 3. It's stock and not rooted. He is having terrible battery life. This mm-qcamera-daemon seems to be the issue. On his phone, all he has installed is Facebook, Instagram, flappy bird and pages manager app for Facebook. Anyone know what could be causing it? I've own plenty of android phones and I never ran into this issue. Heres a screen shot. Btw, this is with the 10,000mAh ZeroLemon battery I sold him from my old VZW G Note 3. Thanks

Wipe and reflash

TWEAKED 2.0
The Following User Says Thank You to BACARDILIMON For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag 18015

3,864 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

Wipe and reflash

TWEAKED 2.0

Well his is stock, not rooted. So should I tell him to just factory restart his Gnote 3?
11th February 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #4  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY

3,249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXJay_RXx

Well his is stock, not rooted. So should I tell him to just factory restart his Gnote 3?

Yes sir. Tell him to factory reset and then not load anything and see if it hangs up again. Wait before that tell him to go into setting then app manager then all then find camera click it then clear data. Restart phone. Look and see if it still stuck. Take a few pics. Check again. if it gets stuck again factory reset.

TWEAKED 2.0
11th February 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag 18015

3,864 posts
More
Quote:

Yes sir. Tell him to factory reset and then not load anything and see if it hangs up again. Wait before that tell him to go into setting then app manager then all then find camera click it then clear data. Restart phone. Look and see if it still stuck. Take a few pics. Check again. if it gets stuck again factory reset.

TWEAKED 2.0

Okay thanks bud
21st February 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #6  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 61

701 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:

TWEAKED 2.0

@BACARDILIMON You are the man thanks.

My wife's N900A was draining to empty in less than 5 hours due to this process running. I eventually scoured through Google and it brought me back home eventually to this thread LOL.

I informed her via text to go to application manager and find camera and also clear data. Issue resolved for her. She did not have to factory reset.
21st February 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #7  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY

3,249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard

@BACARDILIMON You are the man thanks.

My wife's N900A was draining to empty in less than 5 hours due to this process running. I eventually scoured through Google and it brought me back home eventually to this thread LOL.

I informed her via text to go to application manager and find camera and also clear data. Issue resolved for her. She did not have to factory reset.

I been their and the best part was I for got about that till I had just begun factory reset lol.

TWEAKED 2.0 KRYON 1.0 NOTE 3

The Following User Says Thank You to BACARDILIMON For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread