How to write serial numbers to the MB

OP tmcconnell80

21st February 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
More
I am trying to either find a legal program that can be used to do nothing more than write a serial number to a tablet Motherboard, or even find a way to create a simple program/app to do this for me. In replacing a board on a Samsung Android tablet, yellow block letter text appears on screen as well as displays incorrect serial number, anyone at all have any ideas on this. Needed for android tablets only though.
Thanks
21st February 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 18

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcconnell80

I am trying to either find a legal program that can be used to do nothing more than write a serial number to a tablet Motherboard, or even find a way to create a simple program/app to do this for me. In replacing a board on a Samsung Android tablet, yellow block letter text appears on screen as well as displays incorrect serial number, anyone at all have any ideas on this. Needed for android tablets only though.
Thanks

it seems you have problem with your /efs partition which contains All Device information like serial and IMEI and MAC Address ,, If youhave a backup of it ,, you can restore it and your problem will be fixed ,, Otherwise You Must go to Samsung Service Center
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread