[Q] Calendar Issue Battery

21st February 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

31 posts
Good Morning

At the beginning of the day, I turn on my moto G with 100% of battery. In almost 2 hours I had about 90% of battery. In those almost 2 hours, consulting the battery information in settings, it shows me that the application of "Calendar" it takes 48% of those 10% of the beginning of the day, and for example the Screen it takes not even 10%. I try to stop or even force stopping, but nothing works, the manage apps, the running part, the application of "Calender" and Calender Memory (something like that) it always running and draining my battery.I don't think this is a normal situation, and I have to disable "Calender" by now in order to find a solution.

Can anyone explain why this was happened? Is normal in only 2 hours the almost 50% of the 10% of the beginning of the day? How can i fix it?

Thanks
Last edited by netizenn; 21st February 2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: error Agenda to Calendar
21st February 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #2  
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 37

192 posts
More
The issue is the Calender Storage try disabling that.
The Following User Says Thank You to serophia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

31 posts
Thank You serophia

I just found a solution by this user bongostl

After installed the Google Calendar at first time, it appears as usual in my memory, but after a hard stop, everything is fine by now. Very smooth and the battery now last a long
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Moto G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank