FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

How is this possible??

Thanks Meter: 64
 
By auau465121, Senior Member on 21st February 2014, 03:10 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Okay I just saw this commercial and they took a video. Cut lebron out of the video and put him in the cloud's👏👏👏. But how was this done or is it false advertising??


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCnB...e_gdata_player

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
 
 
21st February 2014, 04:11 PM |#2  
Anthonicia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 231
 
More
It's possible, just have no need to really do it so I forgot.
21st February 2014, 04:20 PM |#3  
Robert542's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Takes allot more steps than shown but yes this is real.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st February 2014, 05:29 PM |#4  
auau465121's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert542

Takes allot more steps than shown but yes this is real.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

O okay what app was used?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
21st February 2014, 05:33 PM |#5  
Robert542's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auau465121

O okay what app was used?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

It looks like sketchbook

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st February 2014, 07:55 PM |#6  
xbmoyx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 631
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auau465121

Okay I just saw this commercial and they took a video. Cut lebron out of the video and put him in the cloud's👏👏👏. But how was this done or is it false advertising??


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCnB...e_gdata_player

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Long press the button on the S-Pen and circle the object you want. Then hit the thing that looks like a horseshoe and it will grab the object you circled then open it in sketchbook with a clouds image in the background.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbmoyx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 08:16 PM |#7  
xbmoyx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 631
 
More
Heres one I made real quick. SketchBook is an awesome tool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393013772404.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	2592928

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to xbmoyx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 08:33 PM |#8  
auau465121's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbmoyx

Long press the button on the S-Pen and circle the object you want. Then hit the thing that looks like a horseshoe and it will grab the object you circled then open it in sketchbook with a clouds image in the background.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thanks you rock
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes