Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

"No command" in any Recovery

Tip us?

vuducnamit.94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default "No command" in any Recovery

I have flashed recovery for bootloader 4.4 although i do not know which my bootloader version is (mine runs on kitkat 4.4). "No command" appeared. Then i flashed bootloader 4.3 and recovery for bootloader 4.3, "No command" still appeared. Now i do not what my bootloader version is and how to solve this problems , i really want to root phone to install my apps, anyone help me ? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

eemgee
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuducnamit.94 View Post
I have flashed recovery for bootloader 4.4 although i do not know which my bootloader version is (mine runs on kitkat 4.4). "No command" appeared. Then i flashed bootloader 4.3 and recovery for bootloader 4.3, "No command" still appeared. Now i do not what my bootloader version is and how to solve this problems , i really want to root phone to install my apps, anyone help me ? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
I had this last night. when you get to the no command page, press and hold the VOL UP key for 15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key and you should get it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eemgee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Valinho123
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi! Which recovery did you flash? Both recoverys (CWM,TWRP) should actually work on KitKat.

vuducnamit.94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default 452698563

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemgee View Post
I had this last night. when you get to the no command page, press and hold the VOL UP key for 15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key and you should get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valinho123 View Post
Hi! Which recovery did you flash? Both recoverys (CWM,TWRP) should actually work on KitKat.
I got it haha, thanks a lot

mailwork
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eemgee View Post
It worked for me too.
Thank you man