Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] XT912 Wont flash with rsd lite

OP Straight RAZR

22nd February 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I need help with my razr. I ended up just going to safestrap and wipe my phone because i wanted a fresh start thinking that it would only do a factory reset. Well i thought wrong, my whole phone is wiped, no operating system, no anything. I rebooted it and now I am only able to access the fastboot menu. I went to flash it to stock with RSD Lite, everything was working but when it got after the system.img (12/15) it just stopped and said it failed. I thought i had the wrong .xml file so i downloaded another one but it did the same thing. This is what the screen of my phone says:

Code:
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)
0A.66

Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB Connected
I thought maybe the "Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0" had something to do with it but i don't know. I've tried the command "Fastboot oem get_unlock_data" and this shows up:

Code:
c:\Android\sdk\platform-tools>fastboot oem get_unlock_data
FAILED <remote: unsupported command>
finished. total time: 0.002s
If anyone could help with what .xml i need to flash a whole new system to my phone, if the phone needs to say "Device is UNLOCKED" for it to work, use a different program to flash with, or if i just have one hella expensive brick. It would be highly appreciated and you would be my new best friend if you can help.
22nd February 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 386

994 posts
More
What Fastboot file you are trying to flash?
And what rom was on the phone before the brick?

Sent from my Razr XT910
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread