FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
First off, my apologies if a similar thread has already been posted. I have never seen one. I'm creating this thread to try to stress the importance of reading the OP's and entire threads of any ROM or MOD or any topics for that matter. Many questions that you may have, probably have already been answered within those threads. Redundant questions clog threads and hamper development discussion. Even if it may take a bit of time to read an entire thread, it will benefit everyone involved if you do. Our development community is incredibly rich with talent and skills and we, the users and flashers are most grateful to the developers for the time and knowledge they share with us. So please, keep threads clear by carefully reading instructions and trying to find any issues you may be having listed within the thread itself. Reading is beneficial, trust me. Again, if a similar thread has already been posted, I ask that the moderators remove this. I've just seen way too many questions posted repeatedly in all the threads I follow. After all, you will increase your own skill level by reading about all issues, even if you aren't currently experiencing it. Thanks to all who keep our devices updated and interesting.

EVOlved human
Last edited by Evolution_Tech; 22nd February 2014 at 03:17 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evolution_Tech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread