Dell Venue Pro 8 32 $229.99

Tip us?

ricersniper
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Tablet Dell Venue Pro 8 32 $229.99

http://www.microcenter.com/product/4..._8_Pro_Tablet#

These are amazing tablets. They run full Windows 8.1 with Office home and student included.

The one downside is this is for the 32 gig version and it doesn't have that much space left after the OS. About 13 +- gigs free. It does have a micro SD slot and supports up to 128.

I got it and put one of the micro center 32 gig class 10 micro sd's in it and out the door was under 250.

dinggus
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I want one, but no USB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

richdaley
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinggus View Post
I want one, but no USB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Do you mean full size USB? These have micro usb host so you just need an adapter. The Microcenter near me has 2 open box units for $183!

I want one but I told my wife to slap me if I mentioned buying another Windows 8 tablet. Every one that I have owned has had a problem of some sort. I purchased and returned two HP envy x2 units because of broken speakers, an Asus ME400 because it was randomly rebooting (it needed a bios update but the update kept failing), and an Acer W3 because the touch screen kept failing and would become unresponsive. These Bay Trail tablets are pretty tempting. I wish Microsoft made an Atom device. I think that the problems I have had were caused by the OEMs.

dinggus
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdaley View Post
Do you mean full size USB? These have micro usb host so you just need an adapter. The Microcenter near me has 2 open box units for $183!

I want one but I told my wife to slap me if I mentioned buying another Windows 8 tablet. Every one that I have owned has had a problem of some sort. I purchased and returned two HP envy x2 units because of broken speakers, an Asus ME400 because it was randomly rebooting (it needed a bios update but the update kept failing), and an Acer W3 because the touch screen kept failing and would become unresponsive. These Bay Trail tablets are pretty tempting. I wish Microsoft made an Atom device. I think that the problems I have had were caused by the OEMs.
Damn I just spent $289 total for a 64GB. Debating to sell the iPad Mini or not. For now I'm going to carry both, one for work and one for play.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Shawheim
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Staples has them for 229 as well

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk