5,598,542 Members 45,231 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do I use Mobile Odin with MJ4 .tar?

Tip us?

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default How do I use Mobile Odin with MJ4 .tar?

I do not have a working computer ATM. (Did a suicide run with my 2500K @ 5.5ghz on water @ 1.62v. So main desktop is KIA.)

I want to revert my Note 3 to stock non rooted MJ4 so I can search for the 4.4.2 OTA.
Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

insane209
Old
Thanks Meter 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansevolver View Post
I do not have a working computer ATM. (Did a suicide run with my 2500K @ 5.5ghz on water @ 1.62v. So main desktop is KIA.)

I want to revert my Note 3 to stock non rooted MJ4 so I can search for the 4.4.2 OTA.
Look at the last 3 post and ask EJer
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655883

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to insane209 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Alright. Thank toy.

I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.