Originally Posted by Mellowmarrow
Alternatively, if we can't figure out why it's not working, can someone compile it? I've attached the files.
uhmm when building the apk you don't include the ".apk"
For example if I want to decompile app.apk, I type this:
apktool d app.apk
If I want to recompile, I type this:
apktool b app
YOU DON'T TYPE THE ".apk" AT THE END.
As for your Mms.apk:
1. "apktool d Mms.apk" > Correct
2. "apktool b Mms Mms.apk" > Incorrect
3. apktool b Mms > Correct
This is how it works:
1. If I have an app.apk in the APKTOOL directory, I decompile it by using the command apktool d app.apk
2. This will create a folder named app
3. If I recompile by using the command apktool b app, a new apk will be created inside the dist folder....inside the "app" folder