Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,850 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problems with screen and Back, home, menu and something else!!!

Tip us?
 
shine.vietnam
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Hanoi
Default [Q] Problems with screen and Back, home, menu and something else!!!

Hi guys!
I've just bought a Note3 n9005 in Singapore, starting with ANdroid 4.4.2
At first it worked very well. But after some times I restart, an error appeared immediately after the phone is on "Unfortunately...process phone.android.com has stoppped". I choosed "OK" and it wont come again if I dont restart my phone,
But it's not only all my problems. In fact I had used a fake S-view although it doesnt work with kitkat (It's a gift from Phone store, It was only used to protect the phone like a flip-cover). And a new problem appear: sometimes my phone is in LAG Touchscreen does not work, I try to drag the Notification bar down, I can do it, and then the screen displays the "notification infomation", touching is unresponsive. Home button and 2 touch buttons Back+menu does not work too. It is just solved by turn off the screen using Power button, and turn on it again.
Can someone tell me the reason about my problems? And how to fix them?
Thank you!

P/s:I'm sorry this is my first post so it can contains errors. Tell me please
 
shine.vietnam
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Hanoi
Please help meeeee
 
RISHI RAJ
Old
#3  
RISHI RAJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 94
Posts: 733
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: yamuna nagar
Have you verified that ur phone is genuine.If yes try doing a factory reset or reflash stock 4.4.2 from odin

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to RISHI RAJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zonicz
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 28
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default hhealso included

Quote:
Originally Posted by shine.vietnam View Post
Hi guys!
I've just bought a Note3 n9005 in Singapore, starting with ANdroid 4.4.2
At first it worked very well. But after some times I restart, an error appeared immediately after the phone is on "Unfortunately...process phone.android.com has stoppped". I choosed "OK" and it wont come again if I dont restart my phone,
But it's not only all my problems. In fact I had used a fake S-view although it doesnt work with kitkat (It's a gift from Phone store, It was only used to protect the phone like a flip-cover). And a new problem appear: sometimes my phone is in LAG Touchscreen does not work, I try to drag the Notification bar down, I can do it, and then the screen displays the "notification infomation", touching is unresponsive. Home button and 2 touch buttons Back+menu does not work too. It is just solved by turn off the screen using Power button, and turn on it again.
Can someone tell me the reason about my problems? And how to fix them?
Thank you!

P/s:I'm sorry this is my first post so it can contains errors. Tell me please
What did you do exactly? did you root your phone and try to delete some stuff? use touchscreen test for your touchscreen to see
the problem,, you can find them on the play store.

What is your phone build number? last resort is just get the stock firmware and reflash it with odin3.09. search it over the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to zonicz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shine.vietnam
Old
(Last edited by shine.vietnam; 22nd February 2014 at 05:52 AM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Hanoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHI RAJ View Post
Have you verified that ur phone is genuine.If yes try doing a factory reset or reflash stock 4.4.2 from odin

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I've verified, it's genuine bro I'm going to hard reset tonight cause I left it home :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonicz View Post
What did you do exactly? did you root your phone and try to delete some stuff? use touchscreen test for your touchscreen to seethe problem,, you can find them on the play store.
What is your phone build number? last resort is just get the stock firmware and reflash it with odin3.09. search it over the forum.
its build number is KOT49H.N9005XXUENA6. I've not rooted it yet, It is running on stock rom 4.4.2 of Samsung.
 
zonicz
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 28
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shine.vietnam View Post
I've verified, it's genuine bro I'm going to hard reset tonight cause I left it home :/

its build number is KOT49H.N9005XXUENA6. I've not rooted it yet, It is running on stock rom 4.4.2 of Samsung.
Yes, do factory reset first. Backup everything from kies since your device is not rooted. will see from there.
 
radicalisto
Old
#7  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1385
Posts: 3,412
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonicz View Post
Yes, do factory reset first. Backup everything from kies since your device is not rooted. will see from there.
This ^^

------------------------

If that doesn't fix it, you may have touchscreen issues. Some Note's are affected by this and need replaced.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

// HTC One (M8) // GPE Stock // Stock GPE//

// Nexus 7 (flo) // Android L // Stock//

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal)/LG G3 (Titan Grey)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Remove Unnecessary WhatsApp Elements with Xposed

In modern life, you can’t underestimate the power ofthe dark sidemessaging … more

MaR-V-iN to Talk Google and Android APIs at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of September … more

But First, Let Me Take a #Selfie

“Today while browsing XDA,I’m going tocheck to seeif my favorite ROM has been updated–but … more