FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Issues with GiONEE E7

215 posts
Thanks Meter: 58
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1) there is no customization option in sound profiles
2)I get msg notification only when i open my Whatsapp otherwise no.
3) I have a different keyboard but sometimes the default keyboard appears...
Can anyone specially @NHS2008 have a solution pls
 
 
22nd February 2014, 10:14 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

1) there is no customization option in sound profiles
2)I get msg notification only when i open my Whatsapp otherwise no.
3) I have a different keyboard but sometimes the default keyboard appears...
Can anyone specially @NHS2008 have a solution pls

i like the keyboard since its stock google keyboard so havent come across the issue.
i don't have the whatsapp issue you are having since i get proper notifications for my whatsapp :|
22nd February 2014, 10:39 AM |#3  
NHS2008's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 224
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

1) there is no customization option in sound profiles
2)I get msg notification only when i open my Whatsapp otherwise no.
3) I have a different keyboard but sometimes the default keyboard appears...
Can anyone specially @NHS2008 have a solution pls

1) It happens to me as well sometimes. I believe it is the aggressive memory management policy of GiONEE which keeps killing the Whatsapp process. It doesn't really bother me. But if you are rooted and have installed Xposed, you can try installing the "App Settings" module and make Whatsapp 'resident' app. which will keep the app in the memory.
2) You must set your choice of Keyboard as default in "Setting/Language and input"
The Following User Says Thank You to NHS2008 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2014, 06:04 PM |#4  
GTARaja's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, TN
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS2008

1) It happens to me as well sometimes. I believe it is the aggressive memory management policy of GiONEE which keeps killing the Whatsapp process. It doesn't really bother me. But if you are rooted and have installed Xposed, you can try installing the "App Settings" module and make Whatsapp 'resident' app. which will keep the app in the memory.
2) You must set your choice of Keyboard as default in "Setting/Language and input"

Yeah i can understand that...faced same situation in cm11 on my xperia u anyways any solution for my sound profile customization??? wanted to have haptic feedback in my capacitive button in vibration mode
8th March 2014, 08:39 PM |#5  
mikky986's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Lightbulb elife e7 issues
Guys need serious help from u all !!
I bought Elife e7 yesterday, facing following issues

1. I am unable to download a single app from playstore.
2. The phone calling volume is very low.
3. 3G internet speed is as compare to 2G

Thanks in advance !
Last edited by mikky986; 8th March 2014 at 08:44 PM.
9th March 2014, 07:49 AM |#6  
GTARaja's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, TN
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikky986

Guys need serious help from u all !!
I bought Elife e7 yesterday, facing following issues

1. I am unable to download a single app from playstore.
2. The phone calling volume is very low.
3. 3G internet speed is as compare to 2G

Thanks in advance !

1 and 3 because of ur network provider...check with other handset....2) phone calling volume?? u mean ringtone?? yes i also feel the same..no solution till now...
The Following User Says Thank You to GTARaja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 08:25 AM |#7  
mikky986's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

1 and 3 because of ur network provider...check with other handset....2) phone calling volume?? u mean ringtone?? yes i also feel the same..no solution till now...

I was using Samsung Galaxy S with same network provider, I never had these issues with it.

2) I can not hear the caller voice because phones volume is to low. Is it problem with my handset?
Last edited by mikky986; 9th March 2014 at 08:30 AM. Reason: spell
9th March 2014, 09:24 AM |#8  
GTARaja's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, TN
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikky986

I was using Samsung Galaxy S with same network provider, I never had these issues with it.

2) I can not hear the caller voice because phones volume is to low. Is it problem with my handset?

Yes may be ur handset problem.as nobody with E7 having the problems u stated...visit service center and get it resolved.......
9th March 2014, 07:53 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink Why is the screen brightness low?
I compared the screen brightness to nexus 5 and it felt quite low...why is it so as they have the same display panel.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

1) there is no customization option in sound profiles
2)I get msg notification only when i open my Whatsapp otherwise no.
3) I have a different keyboard but sometimes the default keyboard appears...
Can anyone specially @NHS2008 have a solution pls

Change the sound profile to ring..after that you can customize it..hope this helps

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikky986

Guys need serious help from u all !!
I bought Elife e7 yesterday, facing following issues

1. I am unable to download a single app from playstore.
2. The phone calling volume is very low.
3. 3G internet speed is as compare to 2G

Thanks in advance !

Might be an issue with your network operator....i have no such issues...Also my 3g works much faster than my galaxy s3..and regarding the earpiece volume it quite loud..plz check some other sim card.
12th March 2014, 10:25 PM |#10  
mikky986's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Cool Query
How to set different volumes for ringer and notification? i didnt find this option in settings.
OR
Anybody know any app to do the same. I tried 4-5 apps of volume control but didnt work, it sets same ringer and notification volume.

13th March 2014, 05:45 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs down Gionee E7 issue
Its unable to play MKV video format it freezes a lot while playing it have a great hardware but not able to play MKV smoothly lacks a lot.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes