[Q] Recovery Help !!

Tip us?

nanodreams
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Recovery Help !!

Hi All,

I've been trying to fix and upgrade error I got since two weeks ago. I found in this forum some related issue that I was trying but without luck.
I proceed to explain what I did to know if someone with more knowledge than me could kindly help, I really appreciate it.

[Device Information]
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Wifi)
SM-T210
UK version

[Issue Description]

I was trying to root the device, I was searching for different approach to do it and the I select one to proceed, but it was so late and I was too tired that I forgot to enable debug mode, so I tried to update the tablet with a rooted firmware version. The process didn't work at all, but the tablet now is completely gone.

Actually, the tablet display the following information:

################################################## ########################
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-T210
CURRENT BINARY: Custom
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
HW REV: 0x5

Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again.

[Steps done]
1. I download a couple of official firmwares but ODIN is always getting error trying to write into the Complete(Write) operation failed after NAND write operation at the beginning.
2. I've tried with ODIN v3.09 v3.07 v3.06 v3.04 v1.85 and v1.83.
3. If I try to connect to Kies, Kies try to connect to the device but enter in a loop trying to connect. I'm using Kies on WinXP, Win7 and MacOS. In all of them I got the same behavior (loop connection). I'm using the last Kies Version. Also I install serveral times the Samsung drivers. So, it's impossible to connect to Kies.
4. I'm searching for a official firmware and how to configure properly the ODIN but all the official firmware are stored on hotfile but now is not available anymore.

Could anyone of you help me to find a way to recover the tablet, it's the second week and I'm still in the same situation.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
Nano.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot.jpg
Views:	7530
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	2432856  

gr8nole
Old
Thanks Meter 1540

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanodreams View Post
Hi All,

I've been trying to fix and upgrade error I got since two weeks ago. I found in this forum some related issue that I was trying but without luck.
I proceed to explain what I did to know if someone with more knowledge than me could kindly help, I really appreciate it.

[Device Information]
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Wifi)
SM-T210
UK version

[Issue Description]

I was trying to root the device, I was searching for different approach to do it and the I select one to proceed, but it was so late and I was too tired that I forgot to enable debug mode, so I tried to update the tablet with a rooted firmware version. The process didn't work at all, but the tablet now is completely gone.

Actually, the tablet display the following information:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-T210
CURRENT BINARY: Custom
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
HW REV: 0x5

Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again.

[Steps done]
1. I download a couple of official firmwares but ODIN is always getting error trying to write into the Complete(Write) operation failed after NAND write operation at the beginning.
2. I've tried with ODIN v3.09 v3.07 v3.06 v3.04 v1.85 and v1.83.
3. If I try to connect to Kies, Kies try to connect to the device but enter in a loop trying to connect. I'm using Kies on WinXP, Win7 and MacOS. In all of them I got the same behavior (loop connection). I'm using the last Kies Version. Also I install serveral times the Samsung drivers. So, it's impossible to connect to Kies.
4. I'm searching for a official firmware and how to configure properly the ODIN but all the official firmware are stored on hotfile but now is not available anymore.

Could anyone of you help me to find a way to recover the tablet, it's the second week and I'm still in the same situation.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
Nano.
Can you boot into download mode? Hold Power, Volume Down, and Home button for 10-15 seconds until you see a warning about Download mode; then hit Volume Up to enter Download mode.
>>>>------;;;;----->

nanodreams
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Recovery

Hi gr8nole!!

Thank you so much for your very fast reply.

[Steps done]
a. I've been checking different method to boot in different modes but it's not possible. If I try to boot in a download mode it loads the same screen.
b. I can only switch off the tablet (10-15 seconds power button), but there is not any other screen I can load. I've tried
1. Hold Power, Volume Down, and Home
2. Hold Power, Volume Up, and Home
3. Hold Power, Volume Down
4. Hold Power, Home
5. Hold Power, Volume Up

Apologize for not said that in my first post.

gr8nole
Old
Thanks Meter 1540

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi gr8nole!!

Thank you so much for your very fast reply.

[Steps done]
a. I've been checking different method to boot in different modes but it's not possible. If I try to boot in a download mode it loads the same screen.
b. I can only switch off the tablet (10-15 seconds power button), but there is not any other screen I can load. I've tried
1. Hold Power, Volume Down, and Home
2. Hold Power, Volume Up, and Home
3. Hold Power, Volume Down
4. Hold Power, Home
5. Hold Power, Volume Up

Apologize for not said that in my first post.
Does Odin recognize when the tablet is connected via usb?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
>>>>------;;;;----->

theunderling
Old
Thanks Meter 749

DONATE TO ME
You could try a jig.

nanodreams
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Hi

Hi Guys!!

Odin Tool recognize the device, the tool show that the device is connected to the port COM3.
I didn't know about jig, I'll wait to know if it works with odin and if there is no any progress I'll buy the jig usb.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
Nano.

theunderling
Old
Thanks Meter 749

DONATE TO ME
You should still get a jig anyhow, as they are only about 3.

dnafredy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello nanodreams, I had the same problem, did u solved it with Odin? or with the jig usb?

Let me know if you found the solution!!!

PLZ

Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation same problem plz help me

Quote:
Hi Guys!!

Odin Tool recognize the device, the tool show that the device is connected to the port COM3.
I didn't know about jig, I'll wait to know if it works with odin and if there is no any progress I'll buy the jig usb.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
Nano.
hey i have same problem as urs ...same things happend to me...if u solved it plz tell me how...i been dieing researching about this

can u plz let me know if any update plz

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnafredy View Post
Hello nanodreams, I had the same problem, did u solved it with Odin? or with the jig usb?

Let me know if you found the solution!!!

PLZ
plz update if u solved it mate....i am stuck as same place u were stuck...plz help