5,603,646 Members 37,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tactile Feedback on Galaxy Y Duos

Tip us?
 
naman4797
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 172
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default [Q] Tactile Feedback on Galaxy Y Duos

Some app I installed disabled tactile Feedback on my phone.. now it won't vibrate on long press.. any help will be appreciated. Thanks
 
rkk253755
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 53
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Tactile Feedback on Galaxy Y Duos

Quote:
Originally Posted by naman4797 View Post
Some app I installed disabled tactile Feedback on my phone.. now it won't vibrate on long press.. any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Hi,

plz post some details...like what apps u installed...
-rkk

Press Thanks If I Helped
 
naman4797
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 172
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkk253755 View Post
Hi,

plz post some details...like what apps u installed...
It was some battery saver app.. I put it on power saver mode and the crap app changed brightness, volume levels, vibration controls, everything! -_-
 
rkk253755
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 53
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by naman4797 View Post
It was some battery saver app.. I put it on power saver mode and the crap app changed brightness, volume levels, vibration controls, everything! -_-
Hi,
Plz name the app..
-rkk

Press Thanks If I Helped
 
naman4797
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 172
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkk253755 View Post
Hi,
Plz name the app..
Dude!!! If i had known the name of the app then i would've reinstalled it and put the settings back to normal! i have that much of brain and experience dude -_-
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes