Post Reply

[Q/A HALP!!!] AORP - 4.4.2 Thread

4th February 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Hey mates,
Can i flash it directly from cm10 or have i to go to stock ics at first and then this rom?

Thanks in advance
5th February 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #32  
camambeou's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyshelpmeplease

Hey mates,
Can i flash it directly from cm10 or have i to go to stock ics at first and then this rom?

Thanks in advance

Yes my friend, and you should read my post at page 3 for detail.
9th February 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #33  
Senior Member
Flag ashkelon
Thanks Meter: 35
 
279 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
@rebelos
first of all, thanks for your work.
for the Q:
1.i see there is a problem with booting the last version. is it true? if so, what is the best working version of the ROM?
2.in case the last version is fine, what is the best kernel for it?
thanks,
gabimx.
9th February 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #34  
rebelos's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag #slimusers - join Slim on IRC
Thanks Meter: 4,831
 
1,874 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabimx

@rebelos
first of all, thanks for your work.
for the Q:
1.i see there is a problem with booting the last version. is it true? if so, what is the best working version of the ROM?
2.in case the last version is fine, what is the best kernel for it?
thanks,
gabimx.

the link @ OP

best kernel : "IN THE ZIP"
14th February 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Question hotspot
Hello
1. my windows8 computer detects my arc's hotspot but can't connect. I am using WPA2 wifi protocol, others didn't work either. I used to connect with stock based roms. I
flashed cm-AORP-4.4.2-RC-1.2-20140110-anzu and everything works fine else hotspot...I can use USB tethering only.
2. does miracast work
Last edited by avcioglu; 14th February 2014 at 02:29 PM.
19th February 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Hi,
I can't download this ROM.
could you please help me?
thank you very much.
19th February 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #37  
popthosegaskets's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 560
 
1,543 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNCAI

Hi,
I can't download this ROM.
could you please help me?
thank you very much.

Did you even bother to read the previous posts? This project has been abandoned.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた
22nd February 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #38  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
wifi not working for me I want Kernel u using link pls .
Arc s
Last edited by YusSuF15; 22nd February 2014 at 12:39 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Arc Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank