[Q] Windows 7 doesn't recognizes HTC DHD after flashing Cyanogen Mod 11

Tip us?

misterklotz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Storage [Q] Windows 7 doesn't recognizes HTC DHD after flashing Cyanogen Mod 11

Hello,

I flashed Cyanogen Mod 11 on my Desire HD successfully using the Clockworkmod. Afterwards i wanted to flash the boot.img, but Windows 7 doesn't recognize it anymore. (it has before)

I tried to uninstall and reinstall HTC Sync and some other Drivers, but that doesn't help.

What could I try now?

Thanks!

[Bootloader is unlocked (HTCDev)]

dr.patron99
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Wink Try following...

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterklotz View Post
Hello,

I flashed Cyanogen Mod 11 on my Desire HD successfully using the Clockworkmod. Afterwards i wanted to flash the boot.img, but Windows 7 doesn't recognize it anymore. (it has before)

I tried to uninstall and reinstall HTC Sync and some other Drivers, but that doesn't help.

What could I try now?

Thanks!

[Bootloader is unlocked (HTCDev)]
Well,it could happen sometimes,it actually doesn't require any specific drivers for your PC/Laptop so don't worry.

Try changing usb-port on your computer,even then it doesn't detect do one thing,let your device boot while plugged into your computer, Yes you'll not able to get wifi-connectivity first but your device will boot normally,finish the setup process and first thing you'll notice is connect: USB CONNECTED. "Turn on USB Storage"

Later on you may able to go back into fastboot and flash boot.img via "fastboot flash boot boot.img" and everything will become normal as it should be.you will able to get wifi connectivity as well.

Thanks.

Excuses are nothing But Just a Waste of Time Dr.Ronak Patel
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.patron99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

misterklotz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for your help, but actually I just tried to use another USB Cable. Mine is broken now (during the process?! ), so i took another one which worked just fine.