Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

[Q] Defy Plus No Recovery

22nd February 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #11  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 16

75 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deMangler

Thanks - I will let you know if it works.

I had the same problem and solved.After flash with RSD lite it stusk on Moto logo and pulsing,pullsing...,So disconenct from cable and remove baterry.Then conect baterry and turn on fone with Volume + and power at the same time to go into recovery.Yes it show a warning in triangle and I thing IM FU**ED it have no recovery.But just pushing the butons wtih angry(not remember the order) and it come in stock recovery.Then wipe everything that can wiped and reboot.It works and phone go to work.
22nd February 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up same here - but your report helped!
I had the same problem and did what you did... boot with vol+down and power and got to the triangle. then press UP+DOWN fast after another. what follows is the recovery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by propov

I had the same problem and solved.After flash with RSD lite it stusk on Moto logo and pulsing,pullsing...,So disconenct from cable and remove baterry.Then conect baterry and turn on fone with Volume + and power at the same time to go into recovery.Yes it show a warning in triangle and I thing IM FU**ED it have no recovery.But just pushing the butons wtih angry(not remember the order) and it come in stock recovery.Then wipe everything that can wiped and reboot.It works and phone go to work.

Last edited by mephistofaustus; 22nd February 2014 at 04:29 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread