Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Defy Plus No Recovery

Tip us?

propov
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by deMangler View Post
Thanks - I will let you know if it works.
I had the same problem and solved.After flash with RSD lite it stusk on Moto logo and pulsing,pullsing...,So disconenct from cable and remove baterry.Then conect baterry and turn on fone with Volume + and power at the same time to go into recovery.Yes it show a warning in triangle and I thing IM FU**ED it have no recovery.But just pushing the butons wtih angry(not remember the order) and it come in stock recovery.Then wipe everything that can wiped and reboot.It works and phone go to work.
When they will made a perfect device?Let Motorola choose the materials,Sharp or LG make display,HTC make design and UI,Sony make multimedia,Samsung make...nothing,and all this will given for assembling again to Motorola.For me this will be the perfect device!

mephistofaustus
Old
(Last edited by mephistofaustus; 22nd February 2014 at 04:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up same here - but your report helped!

I had the same problem and did what you did... boot with vol+down and power and got to the triangle. then press UP+DOWN fast after another. what follows is the recovery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by propov View Post
I had the same problem and solved.After flash with RSD lite it stusk on Moto logo and pulsing,pullsing...,So disconenct from cable and remove baterry.Then conect baterry and turn on fone with Volume + and power at the same time to go into recovery.Yes it show a warning in triangle and I thing IM FU**ED it have no recovery.But just pushing the butons wtih angry(not remember the order) and it come in stock recovery.Then wipe everything that can wiped and reboot.It works and phone go to work.