Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more
Thread Deleted

How to get any wallpaper work with transparent onscreen and notification bar, NO root

OP jimakos29

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
22nd February 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kilkis
Thanks Meter: 130

440 posts
More
Ok i have found a way to make any wallpaper appear with transparent notification and onscreen keys just like stock wallpapers, on stock launcher. It is so easy and i just haven't seen it reported anywhere so I thought I should mention it. All u need to do basically is to zoom in just a little bit on the wallpaper when selecting it. I mean crop it just a little bit. You will see it works like a charm
Updated instructions: long tap on homescreen. Go to wallpapers. Select ANY picture u want. Comp!ete action using "Crop picture". Tap on the upper blue arrow and drag it down just a little bit( really just a timy bit is enough). Select crop. U are done. Enjoy
Last edited by jimakos29; 22nd February 2014 at 06:03 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimakos29 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread