FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] CM dropped support for SGH-i337 and I9505??

22nd February 2014, 03:38 PM |#1  
fbarcenas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
OMG!!! The phones disappeared from the wiki. The last updates are on the 17th.

Are we supposed to begin using the jflte? Is that what they want?

What the hell is going on??
Last edited by fbarcenas; 22nd February 2014 at 03:52 PM.
 
 
22nd February 2014, 04:04 PM |#2  
Noobla_Khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Waterboro
Thanks Meter: 341
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbarcenas

OMG!!! The phones disappeared from the wiki. The last updates are on the 17th.

Are we supposed to begin using the jflte? Is that what they want?

What the hell is going on??

They unified the S4 builds, so yes you should be using jflte.
22nd February 2014, 04:17 PM |#3  
fbarcenas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobla_Khan

They unified the S4 builds, so yes you should be using jflte.

Whew!!! OMG!! I just switch to this phone for the CM11 coverage.

Those where the worse 30 minutes of my life.
22nd February 2014, 04:46 PM |#4  
hankbizzo5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ct,Eastern
Thanks Meter: 193
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbarcenas

Whew!!! OMG!! I just switch to this phone for the CM11 coverage.

Those where the worse 30 minutes of my life.

Yea here is the official word jflteatt .. http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Jflte_Info
23rd February 2014, 02:05 AM |#5  
sandman7793's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 984
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbarcenas

Whew!!! OMG!! I just switch to this phone for the CM11 coverage.


Those where the worse 30 minutes of my life.




Your Next worst 30 minutes will be when you find out your phones on mk2 and you won't be running any cm10, 11, 12, 13, 14 etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
23rd February 2014, 02:11 AM |#6  
fbarcenas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman7793

Your Next worst 30 minutes will be when you find out your phones on mk2 and you won't be running any cm10, 11, 12, 13, 14 etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

I only flash cm so I don't think that's ever happening.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes