5,603,646 Members 37,246 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Extract omate ui and swipe gestures? Possible?

Tip us?
 
arovaris
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 56
Join Date: Aug 2006
Default Extract omate ui and swipe gestures? Possible?

Hello ! Someone can extract omate ui, swipe gestures and settings configuration from a omate or x201 series? And put here how .apk files? I buyed a zgpax s5 and would like to put in it. Its possible? Thanks.
Trium - 6610 - Ngage - Qtek S100 - 6600 - 6630 - Nokia N95 - Ubiquio 401 - HTC Tytn
 
funky0308
Old
#2  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4231
Posts: 5,116
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
I would like to see full firmware somewhere (stock, unchanged) too.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
 
Lokifish Marz
Old
#3  
Lokifish Marz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3092
Posts: 2,854
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Olympus Mons, Mars

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
I would like to see full firmware somewhere (stock, unchanged) too.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
You could also DL the firmware and unpack the system img.
 
funky0308
Old
#4  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4231
Posts: 5,116
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
You could also DL the firmware and unpack the system img.
I must admit I haven't used search button but I could do that, yeah... I just have to find it.

Would you mind if I work a bit on your ROM?
I will not release it or something similar, just want to check few things in framework and systemUI files to be prepared when my TS arrives...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
 
Lokifish Marz
Old
#5  
Lokifish Marz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3092
Posts: 2,854
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Olympus Mons, Mars

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
I must admit I haven't used search button but I could do that, yeah... I just have to find it.

Would you mind if I work a bit on your ROM?
I will not release it or something similar, just want to check few things in framework and systemUI files to be prepared when my TS arrives...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Almost everything x201 is in the sticky.

Feel free to play with the ROM. If you make any headway let me know as I have an alternate gesture layout I want to try and wouldn't mind working with a themer on some stuff as well.
 
funky0308
Old
#6  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4231
Posts: 5,116
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
Almost everything x201 is in the sticky.

Feel free to play with the ROM. If you make any headway let me know as I have an alternate gesture layout I want to try and wouldn't mind working with a themer on some stuff as well.
I would be honored to work with you, mate.

It's a bit tricky to work, for now (for me) because my watch is still in LLP's hands.
I always test my MODs and apps before releasing but I could try few things without watch...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

When Using GitHub, Don’t Skimp on Commit History

GitHub has become the epicenter of most open source development work that is posted … more

Verizon Droid DNA to Receive 4.4.2 KitKat + Sense 5.5 OTA This Thursday

The HTC Droid DNAis Verizon’s close cousin to the JapaneseHTC … more

Lucid Browser is Small, Lightweight, and Open Source

If there is one application category that certainly isn’t lacking in Android,and … more