Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,908 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Extract omate ui and swipe gestures? Possible?

Tip us?

arovaris
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Extract omate ui and swipe gestures? Possible?

Hello ! Someone can extract omate ui, swipe gestures and settings configuration from a omate or x201 series? And put here how .apk files? I buyed a zgpax s5 and would like to put in it. Its possible? Thanks.
Trium - 6610 - Ngage - Qtek S100 - 6600 - 6630 - N95 - Ubiquio 401 - HTC Tytn - 5200 - iphone 3g - hero - zgpax s5 - star a9660 + iconbit callisto 100

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,075

DONATE TO ME
I would like to see full firmware somewhere (stock, unchanged) too.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,272

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
I would like to see full firmware somewhere (stock, unchanged) too.

You could also DL the firmware and unpack the system img.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,075

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
You could also DL the firmware and unpack the system img.
I must admit I haven't used search button but I could do that, yeah... I just have to find it.

Would you mind if I work a bit on your ROM?
I will not release it or something similar, just want to check few things in framework and systemUI files to be prepared when my TS arrives...

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,272

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
I must admit I haven't used search button but I could do that, yeah... I just have to find it.

Would you mind if I work a bit on your ROM?
I will not release it or something similar, just want to check few things in framework and systemUI files to be prepared when my TS arrives...

Almost everything x201 is in the sticky.

Feel free to play with the ROM. If you make any headway let me know as I have an alternate gesture layout I want to try and wouldn't mind working with a themer on some stuff as well.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,075

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
Almost everything x201 is in the sticky.

Feel free to play with the ROM. If you make any headway let me know as I have an alternate gesture layout I want to try and wouldn't mind working with a themer on some stuff as well.
I would be honored to work with you, mate.

It's a bit tricky to work, for now (for me) because my watch is still in LLP's hands.
I always test my MODs and apps before releasing but I could try few things without watch...