Post Reply

Boot loop without option to fix

OP thexd10

21st February 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Today I've tried to update the version of cm in my phone,from 10.1 to 10.2.
After doing that my phone entered a boot loop and I could see only the htc logo
I tried to clear cache,didnt help..
Now this is the situtation -
Htc one x,Unlocked, Hboot 1.36000.
I don't have any backup on my phone,I cant enter any file to the phone because the sd cant be mounted,adb dont recognize the phone.
When I try to flash boot or install zip with fastboot,I get an error - Failed <remote:not allowed>
and now after I tried all of the options I came here to ask for help..
21st February 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #2  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 572
 
1,866 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thexd10

Today I've tried to update the version of cm in my phone,from 10.1 to 10.2.
After doing that my phone entered a boot loop and I could see only the htc logo
I tried to clear cache,didnt help..
Now this is the situtation -
Htc one x,Unlocked, Hboot 1.36000.
I don't have any backup on my phone,I cant enter any file to the phone because the sd cant be mounted,adb dont recognize the phone.
When I try to flash boot or install zip with fastboot,I get an error - Failed <remote:not allowed>
and now after I tried all of the options I came here to ask for help..

install latest drivers. how is recognized your phone in windows what windows do you have(7,8,xp) or linux. Are you try to reinstall the drivers. Are you tried this. Are you try with Philz recovery to mount the sd Card
21st February 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

install latest drivers. how is recognized your phone in windows what windows do you have(7,8,xp) or linux. Are you try to reinstall the drivers. Are you tried this. Are you try with Philz recovery to mount the sd Card

in latest drivers do you mean htc sync manager? so yes.
my computer doesn't recognize him. i mean when i connect my phone to usb htc sync mangaer is up,but the drive E and sd card doesnt up..
didnt try Philz i will try..
btw,im using cw recovery 6
22nd February 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by thexd10

in latest drivers do you mean htc sync manager? so yes.
my computer doesn't recognize him. i mean when i connect my phone to usb htc sync mangaer is up,but the drive E and sd card doesnt up..
didnt try Philz i will try..
btw,im using cw recovery 6

Fixed it.. with Philz i could send a zip with cm system to the device and install it,and i flash the boot by the fastboot..
my mistake was the i didnt flash the boot before,the new cm require that..
btw I have another question,its neccery to update the hboot? its possible? my phone use hboot 1.39 i see newer hboot than this..
Thanks for helping :]
22nd February 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #5  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 572
 
1,866 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thexd10

Fixed it.. with Philz i could send a zip with cm system to the device and install it,and i flash the boot by the fastboot..
my mistake was the i didnt flash the boot before,the new cm require that..
btw I have another question,its neccery to update the hboot? its possible? my phone use hboot 1.39 i see newer hboot than this..
Thanks for helping :]


No stay on 1.39 it is better for you if you want to go on older rom base like 3.14 will be good, but if you upgrade your hboot to 1.72 you can't back to 3.14 base only from 3.18 and hihger!
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes