[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][KITKAT][OmniROM][D2LTE FIXED][DELTA UPDATES]

Tip us?

androidsftw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ0000 View Post
The call in to activate always fails for me. I always just skip that. I have the d2spr as well. I went on CM11 D2LTE and looked at the change logs and it looks like they added a fix for the LTE issue Tuesday. So hopefully any new builds after the 19th will have it fixed.
Are you talking about the LTE fix for gsm commit? That doesn't have to do with this. I think I might have figured out what it could be, I'll need to test though. Hopefully I'm right.

rLovett
Old
Thanks Meter 8
After losing LTE with the newest version I still can't get it back with other Roms. Is there a procedure I need to go through to restore it ? Thanks in advance

shirsch
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rLovett View Post
After losing LTE with the newest version I still can't get it back with other Roms. Is there a procedure I need to go through to restore it ? Thanks in advance
I had to wipe everything, even internal sd. Then I flashed the latest quantum and used the lte toggle (carbon has it also) to kick it back on.

It still takes a bit on boot each time, and the signal is variable, but that worked for me.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

androidsftw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 155
One way is to Odin back to a stock ROM, update prl and profile, then Odin a recovery like twrp and then wipe clean and flash your custom ROM.

bdsullivan
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I had to go back to a touch wiz rom. Could not get anything better than 1x after flashing the newest. Even after restoring older versions and restoring tw and updating prl and profile. So dissapointed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

androidsftw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 155
Doing an odin back to a stock ROM and updating PRL and profile will fix LTE. But if you flash d2lte builds again, you'll break LTE again. I think the d2spr is the only one that seems to be having issues currently.

Russ0000
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidsftw View Post
Doing an odin back to a stock ROM and updating PRL and profile will fix LTE. But if you flash d2lte builds again, you'll break LTE again. I think the d2spr is the only one that seems to be having issues currently.
Here is a link I found for d2spr stock. You will have to register for the site before downloading. Once installed you will have to re-root. Then update your PRL and profile as androidsftw said above. Just make sure you make a back up of stock.

If you restore stock from a back up you might not get LTE working with just updating your PRL and profile. Once on my stock back up I actually had to go back into recovery and wipe cache,factory reset, wipe dalvic so stock was fresh. Then updated my PRL and profile and LTE was working after that.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...urn-stock.html

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Here is a link I found for d2spr stock. You will have to register for the site before downloading. Once installed you will have to re-root. Then update your PRL and profile as androidsftw said above. Just make sure you make a back up of stock.

If you restore stock from a back up you might not get LTE working with just updating your PRL and profile. Once on my stock back up I actually had to go back into recovery and wipe cache,factory reset, wipe dalvic so stock was fresh. Then updated my PRL and profile and LTE was working after that.

Also I noticed if you use bluetooth once you loose LTE it also seems to effect bluetooth. When trying to connect my phone to my car after losing LTE I get an error, unsupported device, unable to connect. Once I fix LTE my phone connects with out issue.

On a side note, Carbon rom just posted that CM has a fix for the LTE but they haven't merged it into the rom yet. Not sure how much I believe that.

androidsftw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Also I noticed if you use bluetooth once you loose LTE it also seems to effect bluetooth. When trying to connect my phone to my car after losing LTE I get an error, unsupported device, unable to connect. Once I fix LTE my phone connects with out issue.

On a side note, Carbon rom just posted that CM has a fix for the LTE but they haven't merged it into the rom yet. Not sure how much I believe that.
You do realize that there are stock tars in this forum right? (MD4 and MK3)